Sunday, May 31, 2009

U SoNg + pei ying convo #1

U SoNg: wei wei wei,my small kitten rite damm funny wanna rebut her mum's chicken bone that i gave just now..hahaha

Pei Ying:EWWWWWW ~~~ Why got cats ??You love cats ???

U SoNg:y not

Pei Ying:Ewwwww,I scared of cats.................

U SoNg: lol lol aiyoyo cat very guai wan why scared oh,they dont pounce on u like dogs and they'll manje u wan

Pei Ying:You want they manja you,You ask your gf manja better la.I don't like cats and I scared of cats,I scare of dogs. My god. I don't like cats !

U SoNg: then u get a snake lah,they luv to manje ppl also

Pei Ying: yucks !!!! I don't like cats ! I don't like it.

U SoNg says: then... wat u like oh

Pei Ying: I don't like hamster, cat, dog, snake.. bla bla bla.

U SoNg: maybe u should rare a fly,tie a string to his leg and bring him to jalan2 in the garden...hahahaha

Pei Ying: I'm not afraid of cockroach. Not afraid of Spider.

U SoNg: 0.o weird ass, are u seriously a gurl?

Pei Ying: ya.. I step on cockroach. I catch spider.

U SoNg: god ur violent.

No comments: