Friday, May 8, 2009

What's wrong with me?

I dunno what has gone wrong to me again..I been having this similiar insomia,moody,sleepless night again..I seems to have this every single sem,WHAT'S WRONG!!i just don't know..i knew if i dont sleep,i'll get tired,if i get tired i'll get moody,if i get moody then i wont do a thing,if i dont do a thing i wont study,if i dont study i will fail my finals..So you see all this is kind of like a chain

No sleep-->get tired-->moody-->didnt study-->fail my finals..

Bahh..and i'm having this EDC/EFC(revision class) for my F4 business law class 2molo at 8am but yet i'm not sleeping and i dont feel like it..i just no idea what's wrong with me..I talked to my gurl on the phone and i dont have a thing to say while usually i spam her so much and talk loads of craps for hours without being tired..

So what's wrong with me??HELPPP ME!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah song u ok bo?? sorry ya been buzy lately and dint on9 but i still care for u^^ anyway try to do some "more" interesting things than usual or go do some activity which will make u so tired..then u will get tired at the end of the day.. like play badminton or even basketball..haha..till u really kenot tahan and tired maybe u will get ur sleep well this time..anyway do take care of urself..dont be so moody la!! the song song i know is very cheerful and playful not MOODY!! so keep ur smile la.ok.. did i ever tell u when u smile ur eyes will go small til kenot be seen?? LOL!!! well it looks cute..hehe..take care^^