Friday, May 8, 2009

F4 law,revision class

i was suppose to wake up at 7am to get to this law revision class of mine for my coming near finals..end up as usual overslept..receive kai yee's sms this morning so i go makan brunch(break1st + lunch) at some place in subang lah.Drop her off at monash and i head over to my college..and yet i'm chilling..

i get in my class when they've finish their lunch break and i join back the class as if i been there since the morning =P well,i bet the lecturer notice only that she didnt speak out on that...had it from 2.30-5pm and just a few hours class and i'm starting to feel so damm sleepy and tired..Thx to the coffee it last me being awake for an hour or so but still doesnt work much long..

I've this weird thing,i cant seems to sleep lately in the nite..been having insomia,and that totally suck when u have a morning class at 8am and u cant sleep at nite to gain enough rest for preparing myself for next day class..Finals is on the 2th of june yet i'm still chilling and not studying much and at the same time worrying so much..I just dont know...thinking back of this matters always drops me in a moody situation after that *even now* so lil time left to study yet so much more i need to and so much more i dont know about...BAHHH *stab myself with a knife* die..the END



*check out the song post below this one,i just luv that song,totally makes me more relax when i'm tensed up.*

No comments: