Friday, May 1, 2009

bbq pics

here's some pics that i promise i'll post on for the BBQ on sunday.

me n my gurl having our lunch downstair at see khee's condo..Gurl was starving like mad and she keep complaining..haha.

we had a few hours of spare time before the bbq starts so everyone was playing card in see khee's place trying to make time flee faster xD

tadaaaa time to bbq,took out all the foods,end up we've too much chicken when we finish rooasting all the fishball and sausage and left bout 1 big box of chicken..

lookin nice huh xD i'm getting hungry myself lookin at the pic..but the damm chicken takes us darn long to cook it.

at last a group photo,but i wasnt in..i was holding the camera T.T

some pic of me n ma gurl
i know my smile looks a lil bit gay on that cuz i was so tired and i couldnt really smile..just real tired when u slept for 3 and a half hours and gonna stay awake for the rest of the day @.@

No comments: