Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BBQ party at see khee's place.

*this is a double post of the day,so guys take some effort to read the blog post below as well kay^^ *

I was suppose to went to the stadium in Bukit Jalil on sunday morning bout 9am to join my gf there to see her school's sport day but somehow i woke up late and tired and didnt marinade the chicken yet,so 1st thing i do in the morning is marinade the chicken with BBQ sauce with a lil curry powder...then rush to get my bath,set up my hair,pack up stuff and throw them in the car...was totally late and i left my house bout 11am while i'm suppose to be there long time ago >.< *gf screams at me alot on the phone*

then pick them up and went o see kee's hse(1 of my gf's fren) which we're suppose to have bbq downstairs of her condo which have a pool beside the bbq pit..cool huh..then went up her house and have a junk of peeps up there already chillin,watching movie,chit chat and stuff..

Time flies by and its time to do shopping for the foods at nite..went to carfour to buy the foods and stuff for the nite,spend something nearly 150bucks for the rest of stuff...Had chickens that i marinade myself,that damm thing doesnt really smell enuf of BBQ..lol,darn i should buy the sauce more..

owh well,cut the crap out..anyway had bbq and there's this 1 dude(a fren of my gf) damm suke belagak and he start cucuk the chicken and sapu the honey straight away and i told him not to put the honey so soon as u'll get ur chicken burned and looks like a charcoal but he doesnt believes in me...end up his chicken is entirely dark and the inside is raw...lol!the same goes by the fish ball..haha..then later on,steven take up his position and start doing it like a pro xD *thx to my lil advise* muahaha..and he keep call me sifu,cuz i teach him a lil how these bbq thingy works..haha..i been doing bbq few times with few diff gangs so...yeah,tho i not that pro but ok lah..know how to bakar sudah..
The damm chicken takes so long to get cooked that i cook for other ppl only and dont even eat a chicken wing myself,at last i cook 1 for my gf and i takes a few bites off her chicken...the rest of my stomach is filled with just drinks,nuggets,and some rice ball thingy...

Then we start packing up bout 8.30 or so and went upstairs to start bukak all the wines and carlsberg...party time!!but bleh,not many ppl drinks...Its only like few of us that drinks,and its pretty funny looking at ppl getting drunk,i was laffing my ass off looking at 1 of the gurl totally get drunk and high..she start goes kissing ppl like a mad fella..hahaha,my gf kena damm alot and she keep saying wanna make me jealous...lol~ Then when going back that time,we have to pack stuff up and clean the whole hse as see khee promise her mum to do that if we're gonna use her place..So after cleaning up session we gotta bring this drunken gurl down to my gf's mum car as she send her back...Its totally hard to control a fella who has weak feet and bout to fall everytime she moves around...bahh...

there were another 2 fella got a lil drunk but they're still okay i guess...I drank quite lil as well,few cups of wine and bout 5 small cups of carlsberg..I took my last shot of carlsberg and i went @.@ straight away...i start getting pening and i know i gotta stop since i need to drive back still..took my rest for few hours then drive back in a normal condition xD This gf of mine also a bit gila-gila,she saw that freaking drunken fren of her's still drinking alot then she terus grab her glass and drink it all in 1 shot!i was like omg,cant u slow down a lil...then not long after that she took mine too and did the same!!wth...cuz she was asking me to stop and i say just a few more and she got a lil angry and drank mine...hahah..

anyway that's bout it,i'll try to see if i have any pics to update some other days ^^

No comments: