Friday, April 3, 2009

'sau mu' day

Well i dunno what do you 'sau mu' called in english or malay but i bet almost all chinese know what is that..Its like a day whereby chinese goes back to their hometown to clean their ancestors or granny/grandad's grave and it is 1 great day whereby all far relatives that u rarely meet get together and talk bout life and stuff ^^ But i dont really likes going tho cuz i doesnt really have anyone or anything to play with,my cousins are all so young while me??20 @.@ on my mum's side i've only 1 cousin who's same as as me and 1 which is 1 year younger than her,which is her sis anyway..I bet only those 2 are more 'ngam' with me,i seems to have probs talking to kids >.<

Anyway here's some pic ^^
that's my dad on the right side,they're kinda like keeping the flies away from the food there..lol~

my granny with a doggy ^^aint it cute..according to the person who takes care of the cemetary there,there's 9 dogs which born from same mum and infact they're same 2 types of colours only!

more doggies ^^

This dog takut panas,haha..He keep trying to find shelter when i we move around..lol~

dog fight xD rawr~
that was the view of paddyview when i was in the car otw from the cemetary back to aunt's hse in ipoh..nice kampung view huh..

cool motor ah,that's wat i called a BOMBA MOBILE..lawl,saw it in the fish market in my mum's hometown..she lives somewhere a seaside whereby everyone there depends on netting fish for a living^^


after the cemetary thingy went to some other places where my mum's auntie stays..1 in merbok,1 in sungai petani.then after that head back to ipoh to pick our luggage and dump them in the car and head to eat japanese food opened by my aunt's fren...sedap gile doh~


japanese 'lou sang'...i luv the salmon ^^

tat's cucumber sushi on the bottom,special rite,never see b4..the top wan is soft shell crap roll..sry the pic kena slice half d >.<

then the best thingy comes,i dunno what is this called but its really awesome..its like many sushi sambung together to form a ship look alike stuff...

so called pizza..lol~they put damm alot of egg but i still eat although i know the akibat that i'll be suffering..was scratching all the way in the car when i was otw back home..haha,tu lah akibat mulut gatal wanna eat =P

some lightings on the ceiling,when i look up the ceiling while makan sushi i goes like wow,its b.e.a.u.tifulllll~

my favorite pic of the day,its has some micro effect on my phone cam to snap tis...awesome huh ^^

No comments: