Tuesday, April 21, 2009

urgggh.. *am i sleepy?*

I just dunno what happens to me this morning and i actually woke up at 4.30am?~!it was raining + my aid cond was on at 18 degrees so i bet that's pretty cool but not for me,i'm used to that.

Anyway woke up to close n window and such,as usual the window side is wet and the curtain as well and some part of the floor >.< Then terus on pc*ngek2,com is always on my mind 1st* xD and i just remember that my utopia army is back and its time to smash the enemy more,muaahaha die ppl Baron Chaos will crush u to pieces..then when i log in my account and saw the mornach's message writting gratz for war win and i goes 0.o its over already?? =( but bleh its okay as long we won the war,we totally pawn the enemy's ass..we get nearly double land of what they grabbed from us =D

*anyway for those dunno what is utopia,its a web-based game whereby no graphics moving around,just words and calculation =P u'll be surprise at the number of player and how much ppl get addicted into this,just like me >.< *

now i've 3 options after i done my window thingy,utopia and bloggin...

continue stuck on the pc??

go down dig for foods?

orrr...study >.<

No comments: