Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SleePy

urggh feeling sleepy now but my stomach is so damm full..thx to the mamak session i had while ago..i know its not right to eat so much at nite but i just cant resist food..when ppl alwez ask me out or shopppin sure i no money cuz u spend everything to FOOD!!yesh food!!they're the last thing in my list that i'm not gonna do if i ever get bankrupt..specially when i keluar with daniel and tgk his big eating apetite i'll feel hungry >.<

but bleh..i bet my gurl gonna hound at me saying why dont sleep and so on and say if u know u cant sleep then dont eat so much...but...FOOD *drools* they're awesome xD

left a lil stuff more to do with LLDS2 for AIESEC before the event happens,hope i could just settle everything quick and make it a blast,i dont wanna drag anything anymore..its a waste of time and i should really start jumping out of my comfort zone ^^

No comments: