Sunday, May 31, 2009

tag - 100 truths(by ruby)

tagged by ruby


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage : plain water *i just woke up kay *
2. Last phone call : urmm,was asking daniel wanna yumcha at 2am.
3. Last text message: stupid daniel replied me at 5.30am when every else should be sleeping,jerk~!make me starve like mad.
4. Last song you listened to: vitas - opera #2 <--i like this song xD
5. Last time you cried: when i was watching some touching movie in da tv >.<

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: nopes
7. Been cheated on: YES!!ITS U STEFFIE COCO,U cheat that u gonna gimme DONUTS!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: bleh,nopes
9. Lost someone special: yeah,my granny =(
10. Been depressed: been sticking with that lately.
11. Been drunk and threw up: never been drunk but wanna try how it feels =D

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. white
13. black *if i tukar this colour to black,sure u cant see that..haha*
14. sea blue

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: hurm,pretty much of them are ruby's friends.
16. Fallen out of love: how's a fallen 'OUT' of luv??i dont get it.
17. Laughed until you cried: i dont do that,its just silly =P
18. Met someone who changed you: hurm..not entirely yet,i dont wanna change too much,i wanna stick to myself,that's who i'm rite.
19. Found out who your true friends were: well,i always noe who they're.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: i would luv to know who're they and bash to thru hell xD
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: hurm,u mean my blogger fl?other than ruby,dont think so.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: there is no strangers in my fl,i knew all of them.
23. How many kids do you want?: bleh,its too much an issue which doesnt suits my age.
24. Do you have any pets: well yups,kittens are cute..my old cat give birth to 4 babies,and everytime they suck her nipples she screams like hell..ROFL *i should video it down 1 day xD *
25. Do you want to change your name: hurm..if YEU SONG could be change to U Song,that would be cooler =P
26. What did you do for your last birthday: get roti canai 4 piece as my b'day cake and a tanglung by my shah alam gang as my pressie >.<
27. What time did you wake up today: miracle happens,its 10am today
28. What were you doing at midnight: hurm,had a lil moody chat with my gurl and hang on the pc while waiting stupid daniel's call which never comes in.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: get rid of the dilemma that i would be facing every f**kin 6 mths.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: hurm..yesterday midnight when she storm out of bed to make me go bed >.<
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: no more studies dilemma and financial freedom
32. What are you listening to right now : was listen to vitas - opera #2,ntg now..i'll get someone up my wmp ^^
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: i guess there's someone's dog or cat name tom,dont know any 'person' name tom so far.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: stupid f4 which i prolly gonna fail it.
35. Most visited webpage: utopia,my blog,and few more forum sites.
36. Whats your real name: Leong Yeu Song
37. Nicknames: gorilla koko,pig,lazyass,snake,pighead,or w.e else u can think that comes from a zoo that related with lazyness >.<
38. Relationship Status: In a relationship(N/A) xD
39. Zodiac sign: virgo
40. Male or female?: guy
41. Primary School?: SRJK (C) Taman Rashna
42. Secondary School?: SSAAS
43. High school/college/university?: sunway college
44. Hair colour: pure black
45. Long or short: consider long for a guy,not as long as mat rempits
46. Height: about 172
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: had,not anymore cuz i had that someone already xD
48: What do you like about yourself?: always take friends as something important in my life.
49. Piercings: i'm not getting a f**king hole in my ears!!
51. Righty or lefty: for writting its righty..but badminton,ping pong,basketball i could do both..hehehe *dare me if u dont believe in me*

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: hurm..does wrapping my name is a hard stone after cracking my bone consider as surgery?
53. First piercing: i said HELL NO earlier,u dong lah,still ask same thing.
54. First best friend : dont really remember.
55. First sport you joined: badminton,remember the old days i play when i was a kid.
56. First vacation: if u mean big trip to oversea,the furthest only being to thailand,then singapore i think.
58. First pair of trainers: trainers as in sport shoe?i dont remember these details.

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: wants to.
60. Drinking: i'll grab my bottle in my room.
62. Listening to: mayday - oh my god
63. Waiting on: damm exam to finish.

YOUR FUTURE
64. What kids?: huh wat u mean by wat kids?
65. Get Married?: i'll...someday.
66. Career?: owh yeah,i've big dreams..i wanna finish my accting,then get to learn some tax stuff,then either my own firm or bukak a big hotel or restaurant with my shah alam gangs xD i'll be personally in charge of accounting stuff.

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Lips .
68. Hugs or kisses: i luv both *tamak rite =P *
69. Shorter or taller: hurm,ruby height is just fine *ngam2 can kiss,HAHAHAHAH* at least i dont need to put her on a table to kiss her >.<
70. Older or Younger: Younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: 0.o u mean me?or my gurl,i dont wants my gurl to have strong arms or stomach,i'll get bashed >.<
73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive.
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: neither.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger : not in any possible way.
77. Drank hard liquor : guess those i took wasnt really 'hard' yet so far..should try shots next time *drools*
78. Lost glasses/contacts : i dont wear those.
79. Sex on first date: omg,lawl~sex on a 1st date makes me sounds so despo..i'm not kays.
80. Broken someone's heart: maybe i did once >.<
82. Been arrested: no
83. Turned someone down: yeah,quite a bit...friends always complain i ffk >.<
84. Cried when someone died: yeah,when my granny went in the fire hell of burning oven*cremate*
85. Fallen for a friend?: well,it starts from a friend always xD

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : not entirely now,but i'm a believer of my own xD
87. Miracles : yes
88. Love at first sight: haha,prolly..well,ruby is 1 of the cases =P *sish,she doesnt know this,dont tell her * =P
89. Heaven: ya
90. Santa Claus: if they gimme pressie during my christmas then i'll xD
91. Kiss on the first date: yesh,my ex was sooo..that she took the 1st move,i was a stupid noob those days >.<
92. Angels: maybeh.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: haha never done that before.
95. Did you sing today?: yeah,that stupid vitas song..lol~!!
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: cheat as in?yeah,i always take my bro's money and dont give him back =P muahahah
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: i would wanna go in future instead of going back...hehe..i wanna have a feel of those financial freedom times.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: hurm..cant think of any atm.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? : nope,i dont regret when i made my decision..if u choose to regret,or afraid..dont get into 1 then.
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: np xD

FIVE lucky ppl to do tis quiz -->(i take that as unlucky,its pretty much question in them)
1. steffie coco <--the one who owes me donuts..PLENTY OF THEM!!!
2. alex(tho he's pretty busy lately,not sure if he read my blog anymore)
3. devin <---food freak,has loads of nice food place in his blog *check it out*
4. see khee
5. daniel <--the yumcha geek.

No comments: