Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday ^^

Woke up a lil late today,bout 11.30am n i having my class at 1pm..tho i've plenty of time but i normally starts to bath n eat n get myself ready from 11am to 12pm..1 hour of preparation...but today pulak had only like 30min ++ ...n honestly speaking finding a parking in sunway college in the noon is something real sickening..hate it..if ur in luck,u'll get a parking..if not u gotta pay up the fuking 2bucks juz for a 3 hours class...
N today i got a lil pissed of by sunway guards...i saw some parking roadside at outside sunway parking spot which doesnt needs to pay..when i got my car parked n get down of my car..walked a lil distance from my car,n tis dummass guard whistle me damm kuat,shouted at me ask me moved my car away..n i had to run back over to my car n its RAINING!!!so i ran back to my car n get soaked wet a lil..n drive into the stupid car park which i needs to pay..bagger sunway wants us to pay the damm 2 bucks parking fees with tis way while they earn shit loads wit our high tuition fees..It wont even cause traffics jam of the road cuz of parking at roadside,since their road also like 2 lanes n the other lane is closed n they put those damm cones..kesimpulan, sunway college r damm kiam siap..

here's the pic of the spacious car park i'm talking bout which being a waste of space to not let anyone park on these.. lol

Well my mood gone better when i c my old college mates..saw them studying at college foyer n they're bout to go out n makan kuih,i think the shop's name is called bawang merah or something..lol..its somewhere around SJMC(a subang hospital) n its on the same row as the shop called windmill,n they do have a big WINDMILL hanging out there..lol..we went in there..n bamm~!the shop was damm packed wit peoples..We had to wait outside the shop for like...5 min+ ? but its fine,since ken says the place kuih quite nice..at last we found a space which would fit 7 of us in.. *the shop is kinda small n packed* n the foods arent like u order n they'll serve u..its like self service shop..they put all the kuih n stuff on the shelf n u take urself,n pay later when u finish eating..i was lil wow,the owner does trust tat the customer wont cheat them by taking alot n pay less.. *salute* we took alots of the kuih n stuff n we paid like RM2.70 per person for the kuih + RM1.50 for my teh tarik..its damm cheap~! *mind u the shop only sells kuih from 3pm-5pm* yeng right..


tis is the yam cake,or u called it 'kuih keladi' in bm..yummy^^


My teh tarik..its the perfect teh tarik i'm finding for..suits 100% the sweetness i wants ^^


Tat white rice is wat Ken wanna bring us here for..its durian nasi pulut~!i doesnt really likes durian all the time,cuz they sounds so yucky to me..but once i taste it juz now..its really nice~!i dunno how to describe it wit words,its a perfect mixture of the nasi pulut wit durian smell..^^


i dunno wat isit called..but its like nasi pulut but they cook it wit gula melaka,has a strong gula melaka smell,doesnt really has any sweetness or anything but i like the gula melaka smell on it ^^


tat's currypuff ,dun tell me u dunno wat's tat...it has a strong bawang smell tho,wit potatoes like other currypuff would have...not bad,but ntg special bout it..


tis aint any foods or watever,its juz the junks we produced after makan..lol..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

must bring me go jalan jalan cari makan when i get down!! hahaha!! dont worry i dont mind hawker food or anything which is sound 'cheap'.. as long is eatable and nice..haha

~U SoNg~ said...

0.o i dunno much bout nice foods,cuz everything seems nice to me..hahah XD but,wack only lah..we'll sapu everything tat gets in our way =P muahahha