Monday, August 18, 2008

Not such a bad day afterall

I slept at 4am tis morning cuz played my on9 game till a lil too 'early' =P n had a call from kai yee tis morning bout 10am..she asked if she can tumpang my car to college(she's from monash Uni) cuz his bf(who's in monash Uni wit her too) was sick having fever n cant drive..n they gotta hand up their assignment before 11am at the uni,so had to asked for my help..somehow i accepted tat cuz i having class at 2pm too,so wont b a big deal helpin out..so i rush over to had my bath n all n leave home bout 10.40am..n tis yi hong ah,called me like more than 5 times in less than an hour??lawl..i think the count nearly get to 10 XD well reached infront of monash uni bout 11am sharp n she was like terus bukak my car door n rush over to the class(mind u the class is tat 5th floor~!) hahaha..sry for being a lil delay kai yee..somehow she managed to pass up the assignments in time before his lecturer went off..

Well done passing up her assignments means its time to makan~! ^^ so we decided to go domino for pizzas *yummy* cuz kai yee had the coupon or something she grab from star paper,Rm1 for 1 regular pizza..so we was really happy n rush over to domino..n when we sampai the counter there,the person sees tat coupon n apparently told us tat coupon is usesable if only u bought a pizza 1st,n u get the 2nd pizza for Rm1...i was like wth kai yee u didnt c the coupon in detail..so we left there,there's no way 2 of us can finish up 2 pizzas =( *sobs i want my pizza~!!! * THen we went to a chinese shop to mkn..me n kai yee agreed tat we'll order lots of foods cuz eating pizza anyway will b more costly..so we order a food which has few part of ducks meats n a plate of pig's small intestine XD *yummy* n a curry mee..not bad wei!

the upper dish is the duck meat n other parts..the lower dish is the pork intestine *yummy*


look below the plate,there's flame 0.o! u could only sees these only in those restaurant tat's serving big fishes..lolx..why would them wanna do it for only a duck n pork meat??lol..but true,the dishes r nice ^^
well i forgotten to grab tat curry mee's pic down..terlupe pulak..

Then when 5pm i promise to fetch kai yee from her college after i done my class..so once i finished my class i msg her telling i'm coming over to fetch her..n she was waiting me for 10 mins,cuz..

1st : walking down to my car n paying the car park tickets should prolly take 5 min or a lil more..

2nd : i meet up my old classmates n they hold me up for a lil while cuz our CAT results r already out..but i havent check it tat time..so they been keep grabbing me n ask me go over the com lab upstairs to check =P

so..kai yee,stop marah me d k bout it..she's been firing me up when she hoops in my car >< claims tat the sun is burning her n making her dark...lol?the sun aint really tat hot tat time,n i dont think gettin tat lil sunlight will make u roasted..rofl~!n i had a pic of her covering herself wit her scaft when she's in my car *still claiming its really making her dark * lol..


.. i had made a equation for her which is :

Kai Yee + sunlight = Puteri lilin.. cool huh??lol

After tat,i drive back to shah alam..suddenly tis seh ming msg kai yee saying tat he's hungry n askin us whether wanna makan onot..well i promised to go wit him..n so we pick him up n send kai yee back cuz she wanna watch her drama series =.= kai yee + drama = movie addict..lawl Then me n seh ming head over to the mamak nearby...i order a roti canai but its in square shape..wat do u called it in bm?here's a pic anyway.

how do u called it?a roti 'segi empat' or roti 'empat segi' ?? lawl..me n seh ming still confused between the terms of those 2..lawl..but the funny part is,when i told the indian guy at the mamak i wan roti segi empat,he asked me again :" roti kotak ka?" me n seh ming go burst out laffing..tbh i already cut a lil piece of tat on the corner right side,if u look closely u'll c it..i sambung back cuz wanna snap a pic of it..lawl

Anyway after i head home,the 1st thing i do is....check my CAT results~!! had t7 n t9 for last sem..was kinda relax all this time,n not really worried bout the results cuz i know i'll do fine for the papers..i believe hard in myself tat the hardwork i put in will repay me wit something gd XD so..to those who i had hanged my results suppended,here it is :


Your examination results for the June 2008 session issued on 18-AUG-08 are:

Paper Details Mark(%) Result
T7 Pln, Ctr & PMgt 46 Pass
T9MYS Prep Tax Comp 65 Pass


to those who cant c it clearly,i got 46% for my T7 n 65 for T9..bout passing marks r at 40%..so means..its a PASS~!!! woot,was really happy the moment i saw it..at last,i doesnt have to repeat papers n doesnt have to drop CAT..i made a deal wit my mum if i still fail my CAT papers,she wont let me further study on CAT anymore =( cuz :

1st: its not an easy road to go in ACCA,if u cant even do gd in CAT then its speechless..

2nd : She think its a waste or money resource of the family of me keep repeat taking the exam n the few papers..so i guess she's threatening me??lolx..but tbh(to be honest) i really2 doesnt like to be threated,n i get pissed off if u did tat...thx anyway to my mum for 'threatening' me or else i wont work hard enuf for these papers ^^

1 comment:

Catherine said...

oit!! u want die is it.. since when i got so much nick names de a?
ish.. ther next time we hang out den u noe!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........