Friday, August 1, 2008

Its "PAIN' ball day

On thursday me n my t10 classmates went for paintball XD its somewhere near subang SJMC hospital..the place is called TT sport..Total of 18 ppl of us when is together..2 ppl r late,makes our whole schdule late by half an hour..so we started at 11,wear up our head mask,vest and armed wit the 'marker'..marker is the gun what we called in paintball..means to mark ppl down,n treat them like an artwork using ur paintball pellet(bullet) =D
Before we start the game,the marshall gives us instruction on how to operate n marker n stuff,while their other guy r filling up the pellet in the marker..
We had 8 gurls n 10 guys..1st match is..all 8 gurl + 2 inno guys...lol i think we sapu them up like in 2 minutes after the game start??lolx..tat was pretty quick..so after tat the marshall tries to be fair,so he divide us fairly into 2 groups so both team had gurl n guys..This round it gets harder,i tried to run over to a lil front lane but those opponent been keep firing pellets at me..i ran a lil too fast n my right foot landed on sand n slides..i was in pain tat moment.. >.< so i raise my hand so tat the marshall saws me..he stop the game n pull me out of the game..everyone was like:"u song,u ok not?wat happened?hows ur leg?" i was feeeling a lil sry for stoppin tat game cuz of me >.< so..everyone get out of the 'battle field' to have a rest while i rest myself while the ppl refillin the marker wit pallets..then we had another game..this time,its a lose round >.< i was shootin from range cuz i cant run wit my twisted leg much..n somehow 1 by 1 of my teammates r either shot down,or finished their pellet..we lose tat round n i'm the 2nd last to die..i was force to surrender under someone's marker aiming at me close range..or else i'll kena fire like shit.. >.< so..i surrender n lost =(
I had to ask my college mate to drive my car back to college so we can have lunch n ask my parent come over to fetch me cuz i cant drive wit my leg foot ankle hurted..
Anyway here is some pics i took tat day,enjoy ^^


my bruise from kena the pallet


tat's pellet a.k.a bullet


ivan,a college mate


n tat's me ^^


Then at nite dad bring me to c this chinese doc..n the doc use the needles to poke me~!lolx..its called acupuncture actually..i doesnt really dares to look down when he poke my leg..at the spot where my ankle is bengkak..at 1st he took out a bar of needle,i was like gonna freak out..but luckily only poke down 4 on me..lolx..here's some pic how the needle looks like poking through my skin >.<


The 'trilling' experience of 1st time accupuncture


the thingy is like to suck out the blood so the blood wont like stuck at 1 spot on my ankle there..

No comments: