Sunday, August 17, 2008

Results R coming out 2molo ^^

Wee at last,my results r coming out 2molo for my t7 n t9 papers tat i had last sem..our exam papers r send over to UK,london for marking..so tis isit..the big day XD well it doesnt sounds so big to me anyhow coz all my old classmates been quite stressful lately cuz they're kinda nervous wat will be the outcome..dun worry guys i know u'll do fine..
Its weird to c why everyone been so 'kan cheong' bout it while i'm like still relaxing as if no big deal,i wasnt even thinking much bout it except someone remind me of it..lol..maybe tis is me,the sikap tidak apa..it could lead to something gd too,less stress..lol....my ex-CAT classmates had their blogs n msn writting stuff like sei lor 2molo n stuff,moodless la,tis n tat shit..while they're all gd students who could surely get a pass,i memang tak faham what u guys could b stressed for..no point b tat sad or depressed..wat shall come shall come sooner or later,juz deal wit it..if u think u doesnt did gd enough for the last sem n failed..so be it,cuz u didnt do gd enough for it..so stop nag bout those stuff..
Anyhow to my fellow frens tat fought over the last year wit me,thx for everything n hope all of us will had gd news for 2molo..cheers~! ^^

No comments: