Sunday, August 24, 2008

singing competition

Yesterday which is saturday,there's buddhist hymn singing competition in SABS (my buddhist association in shah alam)..its their 4th hymn song competition n i doesnt even know there's such competition exist before till they organise tis time in my buddhist society..lol..well even they have event in buddhist society,i rarely go over n help out or join nowdays..but tis round its diff..cuz my sis is participating ^^ n as a gd bro,i muz go over n support her right~! *tho i only knows its her singing competition last sec,which is like the morning of the day* >.<

Well anyway,the competition stuff starts at 7pm..mum asked me to go earlier to help out,cuz i used to b in choir stuff n said my knowledge would b useful to them..but i dont really cares bout the society events anymore *tat's a long story behind it,u dont wanna know^^ * dad n mum arent goin for sis's singing competition,its not that they dont wanna come,its tat my dad's working association having some annual dinner stuff,n my mum had to teman my dad..so..fhm2 lah..

Honestly speaking,the whole event was freakin boring n i cant stand it..if its not becoz of my sis participating n i wanna wait for her turn,i wont b sitting on the chair for so long..My sis is on the categories C,n she's the last participant who singing for tat categories... *there's 4 categories btw* i waited like a totally 2 hours ++ on the chair before its her turn >.< the category A n B was totally boring..So as category D which is choir..my sis which is on category C was a solo..well she did sing well,but too bad she cant get a placing..I can see tat she is putting lots of effort in it,she practice alot at home..almost any moment tat her mouth tat is free..lol..she only stops practicing singing when she's watching tv,doing hw,n eating(sure she cant sing while eating,lol)..n i'm not sure whether she sings even when she's sleeping..tat wan need to ask my maid..haha,cuz my sis sleeps in a same room wit my sis..but dun worry,there's alwez a 2nd time..n u need to do is grow up n practice more,the effort will pay off 1 day ^^



supporters of SABS,u can c the hands over there =D


Tat's my sis when she's singing..cant get a close pic cuz of tis lousy hp camera..* wish i could afford a better cam *

No comments: