Wednesday, August 20, 2008

hungry me at 12am

My stomach starting grumbling me for food at 12am yesterday..so i walk downstairs the to back of my house to check out the fridge for some foods..n i saw my aunt juz came back from work n she's searching the cupboard for foods too n ask me whether i'm cooking maggi again..i tot she was gonna lecture me cuz i alwez masak maggi wan..almost all the time,day n night =D i a maggi addict,used to eat those instant noodles which is wit soup but now i changed my taste more on maggi goreng cuz its much nicer..bored wit the old fashion soup maggi.. *even maggi also got trent wan...lol* n nowdays my grandma kinda gettin pissed off wit me keep eating maggi n not eating the dinner or lunch..cuz the timing of me coming back from college n stuff doesnt really fits her schedules..n u know la old ppl,they alwez say its unhealthy n stuff..
Anyway i cook 3 packs of install noodle on tat night for me n my aunt..cuz i used to eat 2 packs if they're small n 1 pack if they big..normally cintan packs its instant noodles quite alot..after i finished cooking n stuff..she said its too much for her..1 n a half pack.. =.= i was like,wat the..nvm fine i'll b even happier if i got more portion =D i think i makan like almost 2 packs,my normal diet XD here's some pic below..


tat's 3 packs of the instant noodles..its still wit the soup b4 i pour them off..


the messy stuff when i'm doing the maggi goreng..cant be bother putting them in a nice manner..lol

No comments: