Saturday, August 2, 2008

Leg is getting better,with the new monitor n speaker..

I woke up this morning n my bengkak knee been better,at least i wont feel tat strong pressure on knee when i step on the ground..My grandma ask my auntie to bring some chinese leaf medicine thingy n balut on my leg..this is how it looks(pic below)



Well tho leg r not fine yet,something entertaints me at last..the new computer monitor(BenQ 19 inches) n a set of wi-fi speaker wit base...cool huh..the new monitor screen cost bout 500 bucks and the speaker cost 99 bucks..thx to my bro for having all the trouble bringing the monitor n speaker all the way back from KL pc fair =D *mind u he's using ktm,not by car or something* thx alot anyway bro,i'm sick enough of the blue colour screen =D


the middle one is the base..i didnt try out the volume over half of it.. >.< or my mum will go crazy on me..


tat's the 19 inches screen i been talking bout..cool huh..still not really used to the extremely wide screen..my screen use to b 15 or 17 inch i think..

No comments: