Monday, September 8, 2008

no maid = no dinner =(

when i get home today after class,my sis n bro was asking both each other wat they gonna cook for dinner cuz my mum kinda send my maid back to the agent cuz of some ethical problem or watever..i dont care bout tat...anyway back to topic..so maid is gone now, maid gone = no lunch,no dinner~! n mum wasnt home cooking dinner for us today..n dad was like wanted to have dinner already,so i as the eldest in the family had to take up the responsibility...

I call up my mum n ask her wat we can have for dinner,cuz the rice we ate for lunch was almost finishing..so she asked me to get the extra rice tat is kept in the fridge n i juz heat up some of the foods..wasnt really cooking so it was easy stuff..n my bro was searching in the fridge n found out there's 'siu mai' ~!!so i put tat in the steamer n panaskan tat too..it wasnt a hard stuff to make a dinner afterall,only tat waiting the water to boil takes some time..foods r served in like 30+ min,so nobody was complaining..


tat's the siu mai i'm talking bout..looks yum my ^^


the right thingy is the steamer..used it to heat up the rice n siu mai..


tat's all the dishes i prepared for the night,the dish at the middle is the sauce for yee mee...my mum asked me to cook it,n i was dumm enuf to juz cook it without yee mee..was too kan cheong n didnt thought of the details..lol


home made keropok,tat was for lunch nasi lemak but we got some extra for dinner too XD

No comments: