Thursday, September 25, 2008

Future thursday lepak zone..

As usual, thursday i had to fetch my sis over to ballet... So 2day i had adrian,edmond, n jimmy to teman me for the 1.30 hours free time..waiting sis alone is such a boring stuff..i was alone yesterday so i mkn KFC myself at the petronas at usj21..it was a dummass thingy done,i had tis RM10 voucher tat ms joyce gave me then i fikir waiting sis for 1.30 hours is boring so i take tat voucher n makan KFC myself for 1 hour..lol..then left over 30 min go over petronas n study..

Today i had frens to teman so,there's no need to mkn at kfc..lol..after we drop my sis off for her ballet class we went taipan cuz adrian belum makan his dinner yet..we jln2 few rounds n sit down at tis japanese shop..tot the stuff would be costy,mane tau its quite ok lah..Adrian order some curry rice or something like tat..for RM12..edmond pulak got his soba mee for bout 7 bucks..n both of the server damm big!!so i think its worth the money afterall..
tat's my kakigori...lol..u muz be think of the name is funny,juz like i do when i saw tat..its actually some strawberry flavour ice kacang..but its pure ice wit the cream..no kacang..lol..*thumbs up*
melon flavour kakigori...x nice.. *thumbs down* lol

tis is some side dishes for edmond's set..its wotip actually..sedap~!

No comments: