Sunday, September 21, 2008

2 days of tiredness..

Had a 8am - 4pm class on t10 friday..i never really luv tat class cuz its really tiring..i cant stand any classes tat exceed 3 hours..which every classes r 3 hours now =( then at nite i went to kajang again...had meeting for the upcoming buddhist camp on december,so had to plan things out...the meeting was a lil mess coz its my 1st time being a team leader,n i had to organize the whole meeting n stuff..worst part,i'm the ketua n i'm late..cuz my driver of the day had to send her fren back home b4 we go the buddhist society..so was like 30 min late =(

i supposely should be going home asap after tat meeting cuz having a morning class at 9am on sat..but somehow i chill n take my sweet time =D so me,jun xian,win,kai xing,n 1 more guy...i alwez forget his name..lol...anyway we had supper n yumcha again at another mamak..makes me extremely full @.@ anyway we borak-borak till like 2.20am only those guys wanna fetch me back,they juz cant stop talking..lol..n win volunteer to send me home after the meeting =D cuz actually i wont be coming for tat meetin cuz having class on the next morning,but they wants me to go..so tat's something like a way to tempt me come over to kajang..lol..luv to stay out late wit them,those guys have topics to talk bout 24/7,its alwez fun to be wit them..n i got tis brownie from my 'kai mui' as my belated buzday pressie =D..tho i cant eat it cuz sure secret recipe put eggs in it,but thx alot mel for the cake ^^

And today saturday,my buddhist society having moon cake festival celebration n i'm performing =D i'm playing the guitar for the choir group cuz ah kok teacher had to go sabah for work...too bad he cant come to join us..well anyway b4 the performance we're practicing n lots of mistakes were made by them but somehow they pull it off on the stage perfomance XD the guys n gurls did great on the stage,tho there's a lil mistake but somehow they covered tat up..lol..well done guys XD
my tong sui for my supper..'mak chok'...damm nice wei~!
curry wan tan mee..lol..
fried wantan n some duck neck meat =D
my brownie..too bad cant eat =(
had a chance to snap a pic wit mei qi b4 we leave the buddhist society,i'm sweating tat time..cuz i had to grab my guitar to lead the crowd on a lantern walk,n i'm not using a guitar strap~!!!damm susah wei to kepit the guitar n have to play song at the same time...

2 comments:

Death Legion said...

Wow yeu song.....why do u have to be so cruel...i just noticed every post there has something to do with food and picture of food, u know how much i miss the food back there...what a torture >.<

~U SoNg~ said...

muahaha..tat's the point..lawl...so get ur ass back here ASAP~