Saturday, September 6, 2008

BZ days

meh...i been real bz tis few days,havent really had time to blog n nothing interesting to blog bout anyway..anyway here's a list of wat events to go for tis few days..

Friday
-8-5pm a whole day of my. joyce class =(

-7pm rushing to KTM

-8.30pm Having meeting wit the committee of kajang buddhist society for the camp but i reached a lil late..sry guys..

Saturday
-10am Gonna meet up wit baby mel,to lepak around kajang to have fun..

Sunday
9am-5pm Extra class for t10 =( tho its not 100% necessary to go,but i really needs to revise up my t10..only get 17% for it..n got screwed by ms joyce a lil..i'll work hard for it~!no more failing it for PT2..


i was rushing back for class earlier ago bout 5.30pm from sunway after class..cuz i had to go KTM n get my ride over to kajang b4 8.30pm..Cuz my kajang gang fren called me up to ask me to help them out for their coming dhamma teenage camp..well thx to the stupid jam *the pic top there* i stuck there for 15 min before the batu tiga tol in federal highway till a lil before the round about at sec 9 tesco...when i sampai house i got to rush to the bathroom to get my bath,eat my dinner n head out terus..tho i tried my best not to be late but still,reached kajang at 9.20pm instead of 8.30pm which the meeting had started..

Now i'm camping out at my fren's place..3.35am now,eye hurting but those guys r still chatting..guess its not time to sleep yet..but,gonna bounce..wanna sleep =P

No comments: