Saturday, September 13, 2008

Double Buzday celebration in 1 day ^^

Dinner wit family
today is not really my buzday yet,but had my family to celebrate it 2 days earlier..prolly they thinks tat i might b 'booked' for the coming sunday..anyway we went to tis 1 shop in PJ utara which is something like vegetarian shop to have dinner...i expect something like a normal chinese vegetarian shop but i changed my mind when i steps in the shop..they actually have a very grand decoration wit french style..lots of nice drawings on the wall,even the door n the table..everything looks so grand..n out of my expectation they've both chinese foods n western foods too..

anyway pic speaks louder than words,so here some pic ^^

mushroom soup..its fresh mushrooms~!taste diff from the one u had tins readymade mushroom soup,it smells much better..yummy ^^

non meat satay..lol,even the gravy which looks like mayonoise doesnt contain eggs..a yey to me,cuz i can eat it =D

american chop..doesnt taste tat fantastic..ntg special..
they called it 'Pepperidge Fiasco' lol...quite ok..

nasi yogurt...lawl,yerp u heard it correctly,its yogurt rice..lawl..looks something like nasi briyani,somehow it turns out to be the best dish for the day,really nice...never taste something like tis before.. *2 thumbs up*
fried tofu *thumbs up again*
*some tea,taste really speacial..quite cunn ^^ *
my bro's desert,its something like yogurt on the bottom n lots of beans on the top..quite nice also.
me n my family ^^
Hong Kong style kuey teow..not really nice
My PIZZA~! i rate tis food 2nd ranking after the 1st which is the nasi yogurt..1st time tat i tried a non meat pizza..its too yummy tat i'm speechless..the bread layer is really thin n its like biscuit...lol..seriously really crunchy =D
Early Buzday Celebration

The shah alam gang of mine tried to call me up few times today n eventually i was taking my noon nap *from 10.30am -4pm * a real long nap..ehehe..got a lil heache after tat..anyway cut the crap..so on the way going off wit family for dinner kai yee called me to come for basketball..normally we play bout 8.30-9.30pm but i told her i prolly could only get back bout 9.30 or 10+..but she says nvm,i think she has something in her sleeve *ngek2* but somehow i forgotten bout tat n only remember got basketball after dinner...so once i get home,rush to basketball court..play wit them for 1 game,but kai yee n seh ming went off early to prepare the stuff,n trick me by saying kai yee got hw to do so go back early...n i'm stupid enuf to believe tat without doubt..lol..so finish playing then they say gather at the lake side near seh ming house, n i know lar sure they got some evil plan XD when i matikan my enjine at the lake parking there...kai yee sister tries to blind my eye,but its quite obvious d,i saw they're preparing some stuff at the pondok there..lol,n mana tau they havent finished prepared yet..lol,bad planning,n the wind is kinda blowing strong so its hard to lite the candle..lol...but something unexpected came,i never seen a buzday cake like wat they prepared before..its the 1 n only..limited edition..lmao..here's the pic below..

tadaa~!!the 1 n only limited edition cake a.k.a roti canai..hahahah..i guess those guys muz b thinking quite long wat cake to buy for me,cuz normally all the cakes have eggs which i cant eat..allergic..i laugh like a mad guy when i see the cake..tho its not some expensive cake or wat,but tis would b the best cake i ever luved..^^ thx for cracking ur head to think of tis 'cake' haha..
my buzday presents...lol...tat's wat u get for present if ur buzday is on moon cake festival.
they called it marinda,the orange drink...lol..but dun be fooled its daal,the one u makan with when ur eating roti canai..
My buzday present tat represent 10 yrs old,n other 9 which represent 1 yr each old for the bottom pic..tho the drawing looks like an art work of primary skul,but thx alot yi hong for spending up ur precious time drawing tat out..hahah..thx alot,seriously ^^
tanglungs,the tanglung at the end seems like gonna catch fire soon..lol.
yerp,there goes my shah alam gang,me having the blowing candles ceremony,holy crap imagine u gonna blow 10 candles..i'm breathless after finish blowing..lol.. anyway gonna intro u guys to my shah alam gangs,from left:me,kai yee,yi hong,kenley,Kai Li*kai yee sis*, mark n seh ming..
i'm blind folded..those ppl r tryin to put some prank on me,i was tis close to be kissed by seh ming,LOLx~!! since both of us alwez act like gays when playing basketball..haha..i was closing my mouth tot they'll stuffed something into my mouth..but i'm smart enuf to dodge the deadly kiss...lawl..


anyway tat's all for today,its 2am now..ja na ppl ~! XD

7 comments:

Death Legion said...

Happy birthday dude......
Not a big fan of vegetarian but the food looks nice...remember once had my parents took me to a vegetarian restaurant....the food taste so weird i told them i will never ever turn into a vegetarian..Im a CARNIVORE !!

Eng Yi Hong said...

lol.... ohya dude... u forgot the monkey part la. haih

catherine said...

oit... the drawing i draw de ler... apap thx to yi hong oni... u a... forget me.. so sad la =( lanturn i n him do de... yer u a.. no heart la.. next time don wan do for u d...ish....
n yr sia sui partdint put in a... unfair

Death Legion said...

O.O
I have no idea what u guys are talking bout...what monkey ? what lanturn ? what didn't put in ?
Yi hong....fill me in with the details....lol

~U SoNg~ said...

2 death legion:
haha lolx..totally agreed..ur a carnivors,n u pick those veges out of ur food even we're in mamak.

2 YH:
lol yeah hor...nvm lah,malas edit =P

2 Mak:
which mak is u?Kai yee or mark??lol both have the letters 'MAK'...n sia sui part?which one oh..

Mama of 3TAs said...

happy belated birthday! Dai Gor Chai lor!

~U SoNg~ said...

2 baby revata:
aaa..ur baby so cute le..haha..yeah 1 yr older only wat..chill lar =D