Monday, September 15, 2008

A buzday boi's DAY

Woke up yesterday morning cuz my mum wake me up to cut the b'day cake cuz mum n dad needs to go out soon n wont b back till late nite..so woke up,wash my face n go down had the b'day song sang n cut cake..wit my blurr2 face n untidy hair..lol..my eye is not even entirely opened yet >.<
yerp..tat's my banana tiramisu cake ^^cost my parents 66 bucks..loltat's how it looks inside ^^i like the top part more...hehe XD

Bout noon when i was playing wit my pc,aaron msg me asked whether i wanna go over joyce house to play candles n lantern...so after i fikir2 i didnt have anything big to do..so me,aaron,bernice,shu ting,kar tung n chip yip decided to go over to her place to mess a lil =D when we stop at outside joyce out,there's a huge dog running around,aaron damm kecut,scared of tat dog..lol..anyway joyce house is fulled wit mirrors,imagine when u walk in the dark n see someone else other than u in the mirror LOL...tat's freakish,lets cut tat out n get back to topic...so we walk over to the park near joyce house,n there's like those torch everywhere..joyce complaining it wont be fun wit this bright atmosphere n not long after she complain the lights turn off~! lol...so joyce is happy after tat..we went over to a small booth over there n play over candles..here's our art works..

I called it the candles train =P
Art of fire..did i mention i luv to take pics of flames,its such a nice thingy
trying to warm ourself more even when we're sweating..lol

posers...
tat's a wording of 'LYG' with a luv shape on the outside..u might be wondering wat's LYG..Well LYG is wat we called our group, LYG = lang yeng group...lol..if ur a chinese u'll know wat it means =P
dirty hands..go wash it,u all x tau malu still wanna show it..lol
rubbish we left after our mini camp fire totally lenyap d
plenty of melted candles..those guys throw them everywhere..warga malaysia yg 'baik'
Bernice,Me,Joyce

Sue Ting n chip yip competing c who can swing higher..n the winner is....CHIP YIP~!

2 comments:

Mr.GS lim said...

oi
birdday boy..
dont spoilt my reputation la~ haha..my popo house got bela dog punya la..
Grr.. haha..but those pictures taken really nice. XD i also want. When free send to me le.. btw, cy's name spell wrongly le..apa la lu...

~U SoNg~ said...

lol..u grab la those pic urself..oh yea..i spelled cy's name wrongly..paiseh..