Sunday, September 28, 2008

ktv for buzday celebration

2molo there's a exam for my t10 n yet i was goin out wit my sabs buddies to ktv for b'day celebration..there was 4 b'day boi n gurl of the day for september n i was one of them XD

i wasnt really having fun at 1st cuz i'm having exam 2molo n i didnt revise yet,i dunno y i promise them for the celebration..2nd reason is prolly there's someone who i dont wanna c there,they didnt told me early she's there or else i wont be going...but it was going ok in the end,as i not layaning the person who's i dislike n having my own fun..anyway cut the crap out n here's some pics..cbb(cant be bothered) writing a long post now..gonna go have a bath n study like mad for the nite n wake up 2molo n go for tat fuking exam...


tat's alien n me..tat sohai sticking his tongue out..n yeah,i was moodless tat time due to some certain reason..
b'day cakes of the day...those cakes r from the buffet dinner..lol
Da b'day boys n gurls,from left: wei shuin,mei qi,li ting,n finally me XD
rawr,tat's my b'day pressie..i luv the shirt design XD
read tat its limited edition 0.o
well tho this shirt is not a pressie from my sabs gangs..its my pressie from my old college mates..thx anyway tho its a lil fancy looking shirt,i would prolly wear tat less =P

No comments: