Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To the left; to the right?

Lately i been a lil confused over my own future as i doesnt know what course i really wants,what i wants to be in the future,what i would be in the future,but i knew now ACCA is not a route for me. I been hitting walls numerous times that i couldnt even keep count myself,just too many negative stuff been coming to me at the same time when i'm down..

I been searching,searching and...keep searching..Thinking of what i used to be interested in,but those choices of dream job that i wanted to be,but non of those seems realistic to me now..

Ppl been telling me:" aiya u song,pick something u interested in lah,wouldnt be that hard rite" but indeed its hard,not everything u liked seems to be a worthy choice of course to study on. And in fact i really dont know anymore what i'm interested in after staying in the 'world of ACCA' for so long,i been brainwashed by lecturers,been brainwashed by frens,been data input that way that everything i wants after is achievable after i graduate ACCA,but that goal of 'graduating ACCA' always seems to far to me. I never could score well,or actually even struggling to pass those papers that i took.

So now i'm in a kind of dilemma of picking what course i wants to take in future,lots of choices is going thru my head now,and i might get frustrated pretty quickly nowdays cuz of it...But today i saw a lil yet simple on jared's facebook profile writting:

'Don't make a choice by how much it would benefit you;


Make a choice that you think you would never regret.'


And then all of sudden i was like,being enlighten! my mind being clear,and that lil short line of sentence did make a great impact to me now,

i know what to do now,thx Jared =)

anyway i end this blog post with a nice song,enjoy ^^




No comments: