Wednesday, September 9, 2009

stress release

was fuking stress few hours ago,so i asked daniel out for yumcha while exam is on at 8.30am on the 9th,which is like 7 hours more from now..after yumcha bout 10.30 or 11,this dude suddenly decided to go jalan2 with my car,its his favourite past time after yumcha..so went his hse took his shoe and football and we went to this field that's pretty big and ppl playing football..So all i was doing is to sit there and chill reading my book while tis fuker having fun taking me like a goal poll keep aim the ball and me,at 1 time he nearly spilled my beer..uummm ntg beats readin my book with a beer =))

was friggin stress for this few days,cant really concentrate on reading law,dont know a fuk i been reading for the past few days..only till now i'm reading like 2 sub chap...If i cant finish at least 2 main chapter before my exam at 8.30am,i'm not going for the exam..so for now toddles,much more to catch up

p/s: i forgotten to say thx to my dear ji mui a.k.a giraffe,thx for talking to me on the phone earlier ago when i was really down =))

No comments: