Thursday, September 17, 2009

belated b'day celebration with family

well its 2 days past my b'day now and now baru ada chance to celebrate with family >.<>
bah anyway its a simple one,dad,mum,sis,my aunt,my mum's worker(she stays in my house) was there to sing a b'day song with a cake..I'm really grateful already cuz:

1st: it isnt easy to get me a cake that i could eat - allergic to eggs =(
2nd: its really been a while since i talk in a chill manner with my mum

and i gonna spit out a lil b'day wish of mine,1 of it was i wish me n my mum daily arguement would stop and immediately it takes effect!! we're talking bout how's my course going and i say it's bad(i wanted to say suck,its rude to say that to elderly ppl ) and they ask me to asked my cousin for help(same course as i'm) but she's prolly busy with her own studies too,and they asked me to ask lecturer if tak faham,but matter is,i'm falling away too much from syllabus that i dunno what question i can ask u noe?u wouldnt go to your lecturer and say:"miss rosy,i dont understand a thing u said in class,can you repeat everything to me?" hell no man,each day of my syllabus alone is a killer,asking that question alone is a far worst part...bahh,i just start to study back f6(tax paper) and hopefully its enough for me to catch up to the part she's teaching =)

hmm,too much info bout me,guess some pics are suppose to be show up,here it goes:

last but not least,a pic of my family =)) *bro was excluded cuz that sleepyhead is in his bed already*

No comments: