Wednesday, September 23, 2009

stomache


had a wonderful nite yesterday with LYG gang,BBQ all nite long,then mah jong with kang wei and aaron till 7+am in the morning...fuking shit and i gotta wake up 10am+ in the morning to makan bah kut teh with them,was sooo dead all the way along..me and kang wei both K.O d,after siap makan lie on the table waiting to go back,both of us wanted a bed sooooo deadly..

anyway regarding this stomache stuff,i budak tamak and renowned as tong sampah can sumbat everything in my mouth..let me see what i had yesterday:

chicken wings + bacon + mashed potato + hot dogs + coke + sprite + root beer + beer
= a total bundle mess in my stomach >.<

1st thing i woke up this morning,my 1st thought is like...fuk my stomach hurts so bad that i gotta go toilet twice in cousin's place(we had bbq in her place)...after that i could barely stand straight properly * weak legs + hungry * then terus go makan bah kut teh in the morning..after that worst,cuz i'm like adding on burden to my stomach,and we gotta wait for k
ar tung bro's fren to fetch him from klang ktm,i was waiting there all the while wanting to use a toilet...waited quite long and i still can tahan fine...

after that ivan send me home,so i was like soo damm happy can use toilet at last,but fuk!!nobody home,i called dad he aske me go shop take key,and padahal my shit is coming out anywhere soon,wan me walk so far sommore!! and bro wasnt home or in mum's shop either..i'm doomed~! luckily i remember meow2( kai yi ) and i straight away call her while walking to her hse (its just a street away) then she terus bukak gate and i rush to her bathroom and bombard her toilet bowl big time!! like like hiroshima kena bomb sound...LOL..

then i call ivan again in hope he wasnt far and could pick me up to mum's shop(its near my hse) and luckily he's kind enough to make a turn and pick me up,or else i gotta sweat all the way there with walking adding on i've this bad stomache >.<

big time thx to ivan and meow ^^

anyway i end this post with an epic pic someone just showed me moment ago.
this is what i call face-booking ^^


No comments: