Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kids are adorable


its been a while since i blogged,soo many things run thru my mind for the past few days,my course,my future,what i wants,and lots of more uncertainty.
Anyways nowdays i found that babies and kids are pretty cute and they're so adorable,i never really like to play with them,kid with them n such cuz to me,kids are darn annoying,they keep fan u and disturb when ur doing ur stuff..Example my lil cousin used to fan me always asking me to let him play the com(so he can play his game) and always ask me like:yeu song ko ko ahh,why u lvl up so fast de?u gimme ur trojan lah( he's talking bout the game we both play,lazy bastard that only wants short cuts :P )

But last few days were pretty usual,i been playing basketball and those kids there are just so darn adorable and their moves(basketball) makes u roll on the floor and laugh ur ass off.

and as usual,every thursday i'm suppose to send my sis to ballet in USJ21,so i gotta wait my sis till she finish at 10.15pm and i usually hang out in this 1 mamak...i was revising tax for 2molo's exam and the table in front of me,there's these 2 cute lil gurl playing around with themself,and i actually enjoy lookin at them playing and their convo( i evedrop a lil :P ) sounds dammmmm cute and funny.

i dunno why,just have this sudden weird illness of me luving kids all of sudden =))

anyways i'm going back to my books cuz 2molo exam x.x fun time is over and its reading time,so cya guys some other time when i have idea on what to blog bout,till then,cheerssss ppl

No comments: