Monday, September 7, 2009

badminton

fuhh,its been quite a while since i played the game i been craving to play for week,BADMINTON!!woot that's it,badminton..For some unknown reason i just luv them..

So Fabian ajak me out,he's 1 of my utopian fren which i never meet before and its the 1st time to meet up =)) went to kayu ara(somewhere in damansara) to play it..pretty nice play tho its a lil quiet,we're the only 1 court playing till 8+ ppl start coming in,before that was friggin quiet >.<

But bleh,was quiet a nice game..At least its intense cuz i wasnt the best and its alwez best to play with ppl better xD i didnt play to my full potential cuz my right ankle still hurts when i make a quick run and do a sudden break to hit,damn foot just wouldnt heal,prolly gonna stay there forever =(

and finish play badminton bout 9pm,and got friggin hungry..I was complaining to ivan how hungry am i on the way to Ming Tien(a food court),and i was pretty happy that my stomach is filled with nice curry mee *yumm yumm*

anyway i still have my business law exam on wed morning,i'm doomed!!i didnt read a thing yet,so toodles guys..Gonna do some utopia stuff,mandi and study!!nerding time =))

No comments: