Sunday, October 5, 2008

Uncle 'K'

Its been quite a while since i lepak wit malay buddies from shah alam..everyone's scattered everywhere...but there's tis 1 chance...hafiz called me up ajak from minum...there's hafiz,afiq,faez a.k.a mr. fit(he seems fit when he's wit his skul shirt wit his belt) and me XD so we lepak at tis shop called uncle 'K' kopitiam...i bring out 10 bucks tot would have enuf money to makan..skali tgk the menu,i was wtf...nasi lemak biasa 6 bucks...dont need to mention other foods lah..i ordered nasi goreng kampung,x sedap also cost my bout 7 bucks =S and teh o ice,2 bucks..


my teh o ice..look closely,the cup is sealed..i was like wondering how the pour the water in..amazing XD
..my fren's roti bakar...kinda special looking
n my hair style of the day..XD like tis short hair looking more than how i look when long hair..cuci rambut shampoo also can finish in few days *lol not tat fast,jk jk*

5 comments:

AdRIaN said...

aduh..look closely at what u type. "I was like wondering how THE pour the water in..amazing. XD" I think you wanna type THEY instead of THE is it?

Anonymous said...

I know how =D
They use machine to seal it =D
I saw those machine before =0
Just like those pearl/bubble tea~ Not the ciplak bubble tea btw *nods*

~U SoNg~ said...

2 adrian:
yeah..i got a typo there..

2 eejane:
0.o tat's cool wei..but muz they go to tat extend to seal it..not like any flies would get it XD

Anonymous said...

You're paying rm 2 for it wert =D
And it's not like you're going to drink from the cup but through the staw~

It's not the question of being practical, it's the question of 'style' or...packaging... how else would the 'uncle k' shop be different?

Plus they are squeezing so much money out of you and is too lazy to wash cups lah you know~

~U SoNg~ said...

2 jane:
ahhh..true true,sabun also need money..maybe they did a cost saving budgetting d n found out tat thingy cost less in long run XD *nods*