Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thx to Esnoka

Thursday...bah...doesnt really likes tat day..had to fetch sis for ballet every week on wed n thurs at nite..mafan betul..but luckily had someone to teman me for the pass thursday (or else i gonna study alone at the nearby petronas)

So as planned i go over n fetch her..her house is really near to where my sis learn ballet...so picked her up n head to Taipan..we're discussing where to mkn so long in my car,end up turning around so long...n she goes like,lets mkn 'lok lok' ( street side steamboat) ... something funny actually happened,i saw there was tis 'siu yok' *in canto* (siu yok= roasted pork meat) n i like it..then i took it n go rendam tat in the hot water..tat fren of mine keep on laffing n i was like: "wat's so funny?" then she tells me lah.. mana ade org to rendam tat (siu yok) into water n mkn wan..padahal at the other end there was tis place tat has boiling oil (i was suppose to rendam tat 'siu yok' there ) even the uncle*seller* came over n help me... i end up mkn 6 bucks + in total..

*Pandang at my phone* the time is still early so i bawak her to tis japanese shop tat selling like ice kacang,its called 'kakigori' in japanese..3 bucks, 2 fella share..it was my treat to her since she been nice to teman me for the nite XD

'kakigori' strawberry flavour ^^

meet my college mate,esnoka XD...we damm 'mou liu' go korek a big hole...lol

No comments: