Thursday, October 30, 2008

Miss LYG

Its been a while since i meet u guys from LYG..kinda miss u guys,tho some of us been chatting on msn but still,the best part of LYG is by listening to their voices when they argue..their convo alwez makes me laugh,there aint a time tat i wouldnt enjoy being with them..they'll crack some dummass joke tat nobody would on a spontanious way..specially ber2..i do miss ya 'loud' voice..lol..

anyway here's a pic of our LYG when we had dinner at jogoya..

tat's a family photo of LYG (lan yeng group) ..
top:ErhJhen, Bernice(the noisy one), SueTing(noisy no.2), Joyce, Aaron, Me(u song,lol), Ying Xuan( my 'dear' cousin)

Bottom: ShinJhen, ChinYip, Ken, Siow Chian, JiaTong(i call her tong tong XD )

tat's all folks,now u c my family members of sunway^^ prolly u could says hi to them sometimes :P

5 comments:

pinkpurple said...

where is my name !!!!??? you forgot me !!! T.T

pinkpurple said...

where is my name !!!!??? you forgot me !!! T.T

~U SoNg~ said...

owh...lol..u seems hologram to me..hahaha

pinkpurple said...

now only u edit and put my name in.. plsu it's not kar tung meh ? why jia tong? swt..

~U SoNg~ said...

eh...yeah..nvm lah..its bout the same =P