Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged by LynnShane <--curse u!!


Honestly speaking i'm kinda tired rite now,thx to lynnshane >.<>

1. Your handphone model?

:: w810i


2. A picture of it?
::




3. How many times did your phone get tortured by you?
:: quite often..poor lil guy =P

4. Which part of your handphone you hate the most and why?
:: The part where some function r taking up my spaces n its protected..i couldnt delete it..totally annoying..

5. Like the most and why?
:: The 'Walkman' music function..quite good sounds system,it has mega bass 0.o

6. If you're given a chance to change your phone colour, what would it be?
:: hurm..no idea..black seems fine wit me

7. What icon do you click the most?
:: basicly its juz 'walkman' n the msging part.

8. What else to change to become a perfect handphone?
:: hurm..basicly a better camera n i could go wi-fi XD
9. You need a handphone because...
:: ppl needs to call me,so am i.. XD

10. . Who bought this phone for you?
:: my dad goes the shop wit me cuz he needs 1 too..n he got a same model as me ~! >.<

11. With the total amount of your handphone price, what could you buy other than phones?
:: hurm..some better newer phones?or..if i could double the price or triple,i'll get a lappy or a DSLR camera *rawr* tat's my ultimate dream..

12. Is your handphone model popular in the market?
:: totally,i could c plenty of them out there.. =)

13. Describe yourself as a smart handphone user.
:: maximize utilization of it..lol..till i changed like 4-5 hard plastic cover n got them either broken or spoiled...in the end i decided to use rubber cover with a screen protector =P

14. How often do you charge your phone?
:: smtimes everynight, smtimes pula, once every two days. depends on usage lorh.

15. Estimate, how long could your handphone survive?
:: hurm i dunno..it still seems fine wit me

16. Actually are you interested in phones?
:: used to before i got tis phone..somehow i'm lazy to update myself wit those newest info,n now i totally have no idea of anything new..

17. Are you happy with you phone condition now?
:: yeah..it seems fine wit me

18. Every morning, what is the first thing you do with your handphone?
:: get the damm annoying alarm clock tat goes :"ohiyo,ohiyoo,OHIYOOO~~~!!" n next moment i wanna jump up the bed n smashes it..but i control my temper =P

19. Imagine someone takes your handphone away for 1 day. What would happen?
:: i'll slay him alive =) *so dont even think of trying*

20. No handphone no life. Agree or bullshit? Explain.
:: well i still has my life going on..only tat it would be a lil plain tat i has nobody msging me or calling me up..

21. Tag 6 sexy fone users.
:: ahsley shin
:: stef law
:: sook koon
:: seh ming
:: aaron lim
:: moon(jacey)

6 comments:

shane. said...

hahahahhaa.. nenenibuubuu..
&& OMG.. we share the same alarm signal weyyy.. hahaha..
friggin' annoying. but no choice.
havta force myself to wake up by setting that annoying lil voice as alarm signal. hahahaha!!! &&& how was T10 today? :D

~U SoNg~ said...

haha true..its annoying but it helps..something sweet n slow wouldnt wake me up =P

sehming said...

weyh ar!!!!!i dam freaking tired of tags d!!!!edit ur post...cancel my name...^^

~U SoNg~ said...

nuu..malas lah wan edit2..too troublesome =P

pinkpurple said...

wei... u dunno how to spell my name correctly meh ? IT'S ashley shin la.. USELESS !! haiz...

~U SoNg~ said...

aiyah..was speed typing tat time..too tired,cbb checkin them back for the spellings =P
sry lor dont angry,kor kor buy u candies XD