Saturday, October 4, 2008

U Song needs to get a life..

Life being kinda meaningless to me lately,lots of ppl out there being a study nerd n ppl normally says a phrase to them:"get a life dude" ...i think i deserve something like tat too,i being a com freak instead of a study freak which makes me no diff from a nerd..prolly i needs a yeiling in my face to wake up from tis slumber dream =s

Cant find anything meaningful to me right now,other than myself..being too self centered lately...not taking any suggestions in from parents scolding n stuff..i'm sick of tat..i study for not failing but not understanding,living juz b'cuz i need to live on,play to get time flies by....

Games n foods r my only entertainment atm...ntg feels better than them =S

*sry for such an emo post *

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

=D Yeah, it's meaningless if you don't study for knowledge and just to pass your exam, because you gain nothing but marks =0

But if you realize that, isn't it an improvement? XD

But I still think you're a person with a life *nods*

~U SoNg~ said...

thx Jane..yeah but,still its kinda sick environment here tat seeing ppl study only for exams n somehow I'll pulled into tat =S needs to jump out of it..or else I'll drown wit them

Anonymous said...

*cough* I got confession =P I also study during exam only..
But I will have this conflict between studying for knowledge and studying for exam, because I don't study according to whats going to come out for exam but according to my mood (= =)
*shift eyes* But I'm going to change that soon *nods*

~U SoNg~ said...

bleh...tat's how normal lifes r..life as u study..i'm currently trying to jump out of it..but,games r tempting u noe >.<