Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sick - day 3

i been sick for 3 days now,felt worst and worst,but i could feel i would be well soon ^^ a good body starts with a good thought.

Had my noon nap and i woke up at 8.30pm cuz i promised Bazly i'll go over his house to do some AIESEC work. I actually told Bazly that i'm not going anymore cause my head felt so so so heavy and hurts me so much,but i told myself i gotta get up and do the task cause i dont like to drag things. So went up,took my stuff and leave home. Was coughing, snezzing all the way during Matching Mania season with the other AIESECers,

but bleh,got done at 12.30am so go yumcha with yi hong to celebrate he habis exam. Yi Hong damm kiam siap,he finish exam,i pui him celebrate dont wan belanje me,kedekut fella!

and now got home,did some chatting,game stuff,and frens bonding...and i'm done with this blog post so i'm going bed,nitex world. * hope i get better day and day*

No comments: