Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm safe in China now!!!

Weather here is fine,when i got drop from Beijing aiport at 6.30am,was frezzing cold that i even feel cold with long john. Another flight plane from Beijing to Da Lian at 8am,reached around 10am and had a bunch of people doing reception for me,quite a warm welcome.I think it was 2 degress when i landed at Da Lian if i'm not wrong. Pretty nice weather actually,i like it.

Then they assign me a trainee buddy,she's being real nice to me,bought me to my homestay family.staying in an outskirt area in Da Lian.The family taking me is being really nice,there's a couple bout 30 or so with their 15 years old kid..the Dad was so worried if he cant communicate with me and he's really happy that i can speak mandarin,haha..they give me a big room to sleep but i got to share it with a 16 years old tortoise here,haha..I will put on a pic next time cause i'm using their pc,mum's laptop cant be used cause the their socket isnt the same as ours in malaysia so i gotta find a way to settle that before using the com again.

After droppping me at the home stay family place,she bought me to 1 of the AIESEC conference they are having that day and they're being so nice for letting me be judge for 1 of the session xD
Anyway i'm really really tired right now,so i think i'm going offline and bed soon,had a long long day,tho a lil tired but worth all it.. Goodnight for now =)

3 comments:

catherine said...

have fun songsong =) Glad that you are safe <3

daddy said...

phew ....
take care ..

Unknown said...

Walau... Yeu Song dad check blog!!! Ganas. Anyway, for the socket thingy, just get a adapter lor.