Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sat and Sun

People prolly gone clubbing,have fun etc on a saturday nite and sunday prolly goes out with family etc,but me?i'm stuck home with ntg to do. Woke up 4pm on saturday and 1pm+ on sunday

all i did for today was go out to Jusco Bukit Raja to meet another intern that going the same place as i'm for internship in Da Lian,China. Her cousin could help us to do the VISA thing which is a real convinient thing for me as i dont need to go KL alone and do the stuff myself.

All left to do now is book my flight ticket and i'm doing it 2molo afternoon via a dad's friend,she works in travel agency and it's much easier for her to help me find flight =D and packing my stuff,heard max i could bring was 15 KG and i only wants to bring 10KG cuz i'm sure i'll buy stuff back and weight a bit more,so brining 10KG is safest..and honestly speaking,10 KG is very very LITTLE!! i wrote my list out what i gonna bring etc,gonna stuff them in the luggage and weight it..mehh,going China for internship dammm byk thing to prepare >.<

andddd,i so cant wait for China now,just got a mail from 1 of their ppl there that it's snowing now ^^ -5 degrees,guess i gonna freeze there for quite a bit =))

i'm a lil sick now,whole body dont feel right,prolly i woke up at 1pm and didnt had my lunch till 5pm just now when i'm meeting the gurl in Jusco to makan. Then i didnt had the appetite to eat my dinner as well,whole body feels weak,mehh...

signed off,
U Song =)