Friday, June 12, 2009

tiredness that worths it ^^

i had a sudden call that almost made me ffk my LYG group for the trip to melaka again on the 11th,but bleh..I took up the challenge to get myself up within the shortest time period and i made my mind to move on,so i'll..Has a 1 hour sleep b4 i gotta leave my house at 7am to go college n meet up with the other peeps for the melaka trip,i was pretty tired and blurrish in the morning tho i suppose to be driving for the whole journey using my cousin's car.Luckily chin yip was there to take over my post for the moment,so he drove half way till the jambatan jejantas perhentian there,we chilled a lil while waiting for the slow poke driving ken to meet us up :P then we swith drivers and i'm back on track

took quite a while to reach the destiny we wanted to,was freaking hungry so stop by some 'chicken rice ball' shop that totally sucks and i dont have an idea how come they're so famous =s but bleh,ppl say its speacial so dont care lah,cube je..and been eating eating an eating all the time and walking and walking and walking the whole melaka,was nearly going nuts after we stopped our car to walk around jongker street and the rest of melaka on the 1st day.

Was pretty tiring but thx to the fun of frens being around with i was having my fun all the time tho when the quiet moment comes,my head start thinkin of stuff that i aint suppose to,but bleh,friends are alwez ftw,they alwez comes to need when u need them the most..really appreciate how sj,ej,miao miao and my dear luved pandi for tryin to check how am i all the time ^^ luv u guys loads..i'll update the post with plenty of pics when i get the pic of our melaka trip,totally ftw xD for now,laterzz peeps ^^

No comments: