Thursday, June 4, 2009

life goal - what do u wants?

i been struck again with that question,what's do u wants to achieve in your life?i used to being asked by my mum last time but this time its different,its my gurl..

was on the phone and she asked me this,i was totally stunned as this didnt came to me pretty long time..i once remember i dream big and really put effort to achieve them before and during form5,but at 1 point i totally give up cuz i had some big impact in life that really makes how i think and how i talk nowdays.

anyway i was getting a lil emotional after the slight talk cuz i dont really knows anymore what i wants..or i should say i know but dont know how to achieve that.

I once remembered during and after form5,me and my shah alam gangs are pretty good friends still,talk and chat and discuss bout our future plans..i remember when we had a deal that all of us gonna start studying diff courses and come back as 1 and buka a real big big big hotel..Something 5 start or international,we've jimmy,izzat and edmond as our chef heads,adrian working as the general manager,jo will be taking care of com stuff and hotel's computer and IT stuff while me take care of the hotel's finance..i still remember that big dream of ours!!i'm not sure if u guys still do remember that and do u guys actually still wants that.

anyway back to topic, *old times really makes great memories* so i was thinking what i wants,i wanted to graduate quickly and be financial freedom..maybe be something big in a tax company or have my own company that i could be in control of,i dont need to be earning big,but i just wants enough for financial freedom,whereby i could buy things i wants for me,my family whenever i like without be worrying bout things like:"owh,that's pretty expensive,we shouldnt get that."

so,i was pretty frustrated again and thinking what i wants in life,so i msn few peeps and wanted to see what other ppl thinks.So i came across vincent,AIESEC president i knows from taylors,so the convo goes something like this:

U SoNg says: let me ask u a short yet..not very simple question..
what's ur life goal?what u wanna achieve in future?

Vincent says: haha... awesome question..
i would like to have successful and happy life...
how do I define success..
my goal is to have either own business or top level management of a multi national company
if I manage to achieve that, that's success to me
happy life.. no point having success without personal happiness
i would like to have a happy family.. lovely wife with wonderful kids (2 kids: 1 boy 1 girl)
yeah.. that's happy life to me

hurm,so what do i wants?i dont know yet..Or maybe i know and i dont know how to achieve them yet,i dream big and wanted something big,but yet it doesnt really seem realizable with my current sucky studies..ppl been telling me i need to finish off my ACCA and u'll have less problems..u need some path to start from,u can study something else that u really really likes after that.But i was thinking,if i cant even finish my ACCA now,what bout future?no way...

i just dont know what else i wants...totally lost,gonna need some time to 'reconstruct' myself up with a life goal like i used to be,no point being sulking still..

Anyway i would like to hear answer from you guys:

what's ur life goal?
how u gonna achieve that?

*put your answers in my comments,would luv to hear YOUR part of story^^ *

p/s: I accept bad comments tho,and i actually like to listen that part more xD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goals = is when i can go anywhere and do anything happily with friends, family and of course without financial problems.

Everyone have their own goals in life which they want to achieve.

You don't need to know what others want. Take a moment and think about it. Don't worry on whether your goals is too easy or too hard to achieve. It can be as simple as i want to pass my subjects or it can be something like i want to earn my 1st million at the age of 24. It doesn't matter. If that's something you want to achieve, then it is consider a goal. Think about it then importantly, Work hard for it.

Put in your best effort. Don't think about the result. Cause no matter what the result is going to be, you have already put in your best and that's all it matters.

If you don't put in your effort and achieve something = you can achieve better if you work harder.

If you don't put in your effort and fail = Blame it on your self.

If you put in your effort and achieve something = congratulations.

If you put in your effort and fail = don't worry. everyone have their own strength and weakness. Badawi will fail in his life if he choose football as his profession.

Get my point?

Failure is the mother of success <<-- there is a reason why this thing appears in our life.

~U SoNg~ said...

to anonymous:
Badawi will fail in his life if he choose football as his profession. <--i like that quote of urs..lol...anyway thx for the comments,really do appreciate that and i think it helps a lil...May i know who u r =P

Pei Ying said...

Ya. I agreed with anonymous. I want know who are you as well >< I totally support your words.

U song, you seems stress this few days. This is not like you also. Relax and chill.. Let's go yam cha. :) People around you always support you and I'm pretty sure their ears are ready for you ;)

Make up your mind. Clear everything, focus on one thing and you're the best :)

Talk to you later :) see ya

Anonymous said...

If i want you to know who i am, i might as well stated my name here instead of Anonymous right?

If you really want to know, i can only tell you i'm some one you know for quiet long and i'm a friend, not relative.

Another advise is: Set a goal which is realistic. Not too hard and not too easy.

Too Hard= You'll give up before you even start/give up before warming up.

Too Easy = No need to work for it. No point.

Maybe you set a goal. And break it up into pieces. And tackle each pieces one by one.

It's like BANANA. Before it was taken down from the tree, it is a one whole bunch. You just need to break it up into smaller bunch (those that you see in shops). And then from those bunch, you tackle the banana one by one.

So before you notice, you finish one whole bunch of banana already.

Get my point?

If you want to achieve big things, you need a will, determination and strong believe. Don't give up just because you face a small problem.

I admit it is easy to give up when things goes wrong. But that's where you need to believe in yourself. Stay strong and don't give up. This is very important if you want to achieve long term goals.

Maybe you need real life story to persuade you. Well, think about Lim Goh Tong (Genting founder). Last time he sell ais cream and no one believe in him. No one believe that such a person will be successful in life. But look at him. He basically beat everyone and prove them wrong.

Or you want to talk about AIR AISA. Before this AIR ASIA comes into our life, people don't believe there's such air ticket as cheap as they are offering. But this guy prove them wrong. he make impossible things happens.

When there's a will, there's a way. This don't apply in certain situation. But, this certainly applies to yours my friend.

By the way, try guessing who i am.

~U SoNg~ said...

hurm..thx for those 'kind' words,well it would be interesting to keep guessing but someone not much ppl in my list that i could guess cuz i've too many 'old buddies' everywhere in malaysia..

but here's some possibility guess:
lai teng
or maybe my 2ndary friends?