Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Sis's b'day + mel's open hse

i'm too lazy to write 2 seperate post for my sis and mel's open house,so yeah..i'm combining the both of them with some pics xD

tat's my sis's b'day cake..officially 14 now xD
family photo,guess u could know who're them urself,i dont need to explain slowly rite =P



look at the pic,it says no indecent behavior..LOL..i snapped this shit when i'm on the way back from kajang in the ktm.

ai leng and mel(the host of the day)

some post which is going near indecent behavior...LOL

me and my pet bro,BananaMAN!!
family pic,top(banana),left(me),right(pandi)...we missed out someone in this pic,kamyu which is our sis aint here T.T she's sick that day.

me and mel xD
mel fetched me from the KTM that day in kajang and its pouring rains like mad..Mel's car viper sucks and it cant really swipe the water drops away..god,its some deadly experience in her car =P

2 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

yor... yee hua is like my sis also! 14?! that's like so fast! *touched* i think i knew him since she was about 3 or 4 years old lor!

~U SoNg~ said...

hahah seriously?i didnt noticed that i know her for 14 years...LOL~~!!