Monday, March 23, 2009

Freakin Sunday

I woke up in being such a blurr and tired mode cuz i had my sleep late the night before.So wake up and found out no lunch at the table then...nvm continue to waits with using com...go down 2nd time,3rd time,4th time...then ask dad no lunch?he says no... then i goes =.= k fine i'll go buy it *nowdays everyone is lazy to move* So went to buy lunch and makan my nasi goreng ayam and dad complains its spicy and he doesnt likes to eat spicy stuff,i dunno that so sry for tat >.<

well anyway siow yen asked me out to have some fun out,so ajak me and adrian..then i hop on her car later on *cant forget the old days whereby she drives us everywhere like our big sis* went to piramid for a lil but left there due to some reasons..

So we head on to Jusco Bukit Tinggi for Karaoke session and starts at 6.30pm..Had 4 hours to makan wei!!till 10pm..i eat non stop and was taking foods all the time while all my other frens are singing non stop only me keep going out to take foods..haha..Anyway its the madness times i had in greenBox,these guys are just plainly fun as the songs they pick suits me and nearly i can sang all of the songs they pick...and i could tell ya nearly all the songs i know been picked out..6.30-1am leh..xiao rite??i wasnt really singing at the last hour,was on phone =P then get back home and it was prolly bout 1.20am...Cant sleep yet so went on9 and as usual got stucked on lappy for hours and sleep pretty 'early'.

I'm currently sleepless cuz i'm pretty fan after listening some couple stories from a fren of mine..bleh...i hate when probs pop up in a relationship,i just kill off ur mood for the whole day,cant eat well,cant sleep well..all the time thinking bout it and u got urself stressed up and cant do anything else in a smooth matter..but w.e rite,tat's part of a being together in a relationship,good moments are there all the time ^^

And its late rite now,so bet i gonna try go bed anyway,class starts at 8am and i'm still sleepless now,3.40am @.@

*trying to think of nice sweet memories of mine and hopefully that could 'smack' me hard enough to get me on my bed..lol...nitex

No comments: