Sunday, March 22, 2009

happy + HAPPY = uber Huppi

Well what could i say,its been a few days since i've anything to write on the blog.Was bz with exam(not really bz,no mood to study a.k.a malas) that i was having on fri and sat,and those 2 papers really get my streessed up cuz i failed desperately during my PT1 exam and i wants to get something better than before.Tho i've finish the both exams already but i dont think i'll get a passing mark yet,just hopefully it would be around the passing marks so i wouldnt get bared by the management.

Anyhow i was studying till bout 3am in the morning yesterday in a blurrish condition reading my F4(business law) and the syllabus is just so freaking thick and i could even finish half of what comes out for exam.Was half way studying and looking at pc sometimes to keep myself awake.Then woke up today in the morning at 9am,i was surprise i could wake up this early as usually i'll just sleep my ass off till bout 12+pm.Was reading just a tiny part and i feel sleepy so went back to bed..LOL..Then i wake up at 1.20pm and i look at my phone,OH SHIT,my exam gonna start in 40 minutes time!!god,so i jump up from my bed take my bath and get dressed up and speed to college,luckily i was 1o min late for the exam and they're just having their 15 minutes reading time and start reading my questions.I could say almost all the questions i revised for the exam came out!!(i was reading past year questions for revision) but,i was just merely reading and cant really remember any sections or w.e it requires or the case law @.@

Anyhow i finished my exam and went to makan,oh yeah i didnt mention that i didnt ate lunch cuz i was rushing like mad so i was like a dummass,finish exam at 5pm then head to 'orange' and curry fried rice myself while watching national geophic channel about something to do with sharks..lol..

I was pretty happy and stress free after the exams so i went home in a happy mood,online..online...and online again...till bout 9pm i leaved my house as i promised to hang out wit my buddies in CC for Left 4 Dead session,those dudes are late as usual,but bleh..np got used to it..Was a lil tulan at 1st cuz those guys are not cooperating well but was okay after tat,i tell myself its just a game dont need to get urself unhappy on those small matters.When yumcha then head back home

Then..On9 again..lol..and talked on the phone as usual for an hour and infact i got a pretty good news from her,muahaha...i was too happy that i couldnt sleep rite now..anyway still eyes are getting tired and bed is seducing me,so i bet it bed time xD

No comments: