Monday, December 8, 2008

woot,steamboat in ma house xD

my T5 classmates came over my house after all of us get rid of the stressness of the worst paper..t5,its real horrible paper..alwez freak the crap out of me..luckily manage to do it somehow,but no idea if the points i write in relevant or not wan..

bleh,lets not talk bout t5,it only makes me more stressful thinking of it while i still have my t10 paper to go..actually i has 4 days to revise on tat,pretty high chance to pass if i really did revise on tat..but somehow,i didnt,end up left 1day left before its exam day..may lord buddha gather back my souls tat's wondering around..lol

anyway back to story,well supposely 10 of my frens coming over,mana tau in the end only 7 ppl turn up n 1 person i grab her to come along last second..we hang up till bout 1.30am..usually my aunt sleeps downstairs,but due to us being too noisy she went up my room n sleep with my granny d...lol..those fella's eyes start to turn red and the sleepyness within them r quite obvious..so i send most of them back to college hostel *they're hostel students except 3 peeps*

and 1 fren of mine,her name is nurul..she wasnt a student in the hostel but she sneaks in and stay there for quite some time..so tat she could study with some of the frens there..study group konon lah..so when i send they all back,they found tat the strict guard *if ur a sunway student,u'll know there's a sibeh extremely fat indian guard,tat's him* so tis nurul claims tat she dunno how to lie n dont dare to go in..so after thinking for quite long,she says wanna try her luck,so she took liky's card* a hostel fren of ours* n try to sneak in..somehow the guard checked her n terkantoi..nurul has to leave her personal details to the guard n somehow the card is detained by the gaurds and he asked nurul to call the card owner down..nurul feels really really bad after doing such thing *she's a real good innocent gurl* then somehow liky got warning from the guards *they brought backups..LOL* she they tries to frighten her by saying lah tis case will be brought up to hostel management..bla bla bla..some bull shit..

so in the end,nurul cant stay in hostel for tat nite,n her dad is only picking her up from college the next day..so nurul n alex camp in my house for tat nite..i took my shirt for alex to change after bath,n grab my mum's shirt for nurul..both of them were watching tv and chatting alot at 1st and i was using the lappy doing stuff bout utopia*my on9 game..then tibe2 both of them tertido d..i slept at 5.30am tat day and send them back to college at 9am..went straight back to sleep after i went home..sleep till 6.30pm tat day..and...i forgotten wat i did after tat..lol

anyway here's a few pics for the steamboat:
da steamboat pot which my mum lend from my auntie..1 tomyam,1 mushroom stalk..yummy ^^

dont get fooled by her small sized,she's the one who ate the most for the day..*raise sook wai's hand up* Da winner of today steamboat season~!!
n last but not least, me xD tat skul on my shirt seems like even more hungry than i'm..he's trying to swallow the whole pot off..NUuuuUUUuuuu... *slap him on the face* damm u,i still needs to eat...LOL

No comments: