Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve & Chirstmas party

Honestly usually i'm not enthusiastic to celebrate any big events or countdown cuz its boring ..had few times of those gathering with frens n its pretty boring..but things turn well tis round,had a real nice christmas celebration with all my frens..

Went the curve with my kajang gangs again..lol... *been meeting them pretty much tis holiday* and the christmas celebration enviroment there is pretty good,its been a while since i really feel how is a big celebration feels like ^^

anyway my frens ajak some of their harmonica members tat i doesnt knows,tat fries the enviroment a lil bored to me cuz i dunno them n have no idea wat to talk bout..but things turns well when the countdown for christmas,everyone was prepared with their spray cans..bubble sprays start flying at each other..haha..we made a deal tat we wont attack our own team members,we aim at some certain ppl n every aim them..haha,pretty fun..someone tried to attack 1 of our members,then he ran off..the all 9 of us start chasing back at him,spam on all the sprays we've on him..he pretty much covered with the bubbles..hahaha..anyway we got attacked pretty badly as well,but bleh...all tat matters is fun,tho coughing like mad aint fun..the air there so hard for me to breath with all the bubble smell everywhere with tis bad cough,i was suffering like mad for the whole nite..

i was cam whoring with the santa hat,then suddenly my stupid fren pinch me...there goes my weird ugly look..thx alot franky =.=

top:franky,me(taking revenge by smacking on franky's face for pinching me =P )
bottom:chun sien,vincent



Went Langat Hill a.k.a xiao yun ting(mini genting in chinese)after tat for yumcha,wasnt tat near or far either...the air was good,feel much better but got sucky back cuz some bastards r smoky near us n i start coughing like mad..the stuff there r pretty expensive so yumcha there a while n go back kajang for some mamak shop..makan a whole big plate of nasi goreng kampung myself,sooo satisfied after starved for so long..didnt mkn dinner yet le tat time..

Was like 5am when we leaved tat mamak d,so my fren drove me n him back to his house in bangi,slept bout 6.30am +... was freaking tired..

then went hair cut in serdang the next day,got myself a new style..so called korean style lah..haha,my fren ask the fella cut tat for me cuz he says suits my small eyes..lol..cost me 20 bucks n i'm really really really satisfy with it,looks nice on me n head was a lil lighter right now.

The next plan of my day was to go teo's place to have a mini christmas party for our gangs. I was supposely to reach there bout 8pm to mkn and cook french fries for them but end up i'm the one who comes the latest,thx to my fren n myself..i woke up at 2pm++ which is few hours way off as planned for the hair cut and my fren who alwez talks alot n drag time for everything..haha..anyway reach teo's place bout 10.30pm,was really really late already..they nearly dont wanna let me in >.<>.< then they were playing twister..pretty funny lorh..while i'm still eating

from left: medeline teo(red shirt),jimmy(blue shirt),edmond(orange shirt),gary(top of edmond),pretty(she's new,i juz knows her 2day),and adrian(with his yellow shirt)

Edmond was under all of them all the time,cuz all the colours he got r pretty far away so he gotta hit them pretty far..haha..poor thing has to smell jimmy's ass

n there goes some vodka xD party aint party with a lil alcohol,teo sneaked out her parent's alcohol out for us to drink a lil...campur it with sprite,pretty nice..edmond starts get dizzy n adrian starts to feeling not well cuz they got drunk already while i think i drink the most..lol..

Went off her place prolly bout 1am so i fetch adrian back d..its raining the time when we're back,my car ski a lil when i was doing a real big turn..me n adrian was like stunned,wtf wtf wtf then crash the car towards the divider..start going spinning 360% wei~ did a donut drift...ROFL...pretty exciting..banged the divider pretty hard but the car was okay,juz bengkok in a lil and some scratches..adrian actually pretty sleep n drunk d when he's in my car,but after tat crash,he terus semangat d talk also like normal..hahahaha...

dammit,i alwez get into accident with my aunts car..maybe her car is CURSED!!!

anyway nitex everyone,cuz i'm pretty sleepy rite now after i drink,i gets sleepy..so owh well,chow peeps..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-.- well, you know pretty well you shouldn't drink and drive. not saying that you deserves it, but you nearly got yourself killed, think rationally next time, yo!

~U SoNg~ said...

haha..honestly its not b'coz of i'm drunk,its cuz of the floor is wet lar..