Thursday, December 4, 2008

Owh well,friday is coming real soon

the upcoming friday would be my 1st paper for the exam,the t5..its some real boring subs with lots of theories n lots of weird tokoh-tokoh name to remember..but still,gotta study for it or else i not gonna get my CAT cert to get on to ACCA..failed once,wasted my extra 6 mths and i dont think i wanna use up another 6 mths to stay in CAT..

Was supposingly to finish all my revision for t5 by yesterday and start doing questions for 2 days straight till the real exam comes..but ended up moodless and didnt finish up everything..left out like 3 topics more on my proper scheduled planned..

thx to me,i didnt finish them up in time for revising..was relaxing more than working on for the exam..hang on to the com time more than the books..feel a lil guilty tho,but guess juz being guilty not gonna help me to pass the paper..idc how,but i gonna finish reading up the 3 chaps by now and get on revision 2molo..i might not sleep for the whole nite,maybe maid already wakes up tat time n i could cook my break1st..

mood was not really good for the past few days so as today..came back from bb and yumcha,tot i finish doing something on9 n a lil chat would help to motivate myself to study afterwards..so i start chatting with a kai mui of mine,didnt really been talking to her much lately..seems both of us having some communication prob or misunderstanding..baru start talking to her,then start lah both get beh song..like wanna gaduh like tat..i juz dunno wat should i do to b ok back with her..

maybe sometimes i thinks tat taking up the responsibility for being the kajang buddhist camp leader post is such a good thing afterall,maybe there's where we start our misunderstanding *she is in the committee as well* n its hard to make some objection on ppl's ideas and not hurt them when ur really close to them..mann..y am i alwez stucked with all these messy situation,dont really like this..

n they normally comes when i need to prepare for my damm exam...e.g:
  1. when was form5,was bz with interact club,kawat for PKBM every wed,and having some probs with my 1st ex
  2. had prob again with my ex when i was in CAT last sem..broke up with her when i'm like 1 mth more to go b4 the exam
  3. had prob AGAIN! with my camp,with my mui,with my exam finals tis sem..
  • i'm juz totally speechless..n those probs alwez comes nearer and nearer to exams everytime..with my 1st ex was 4 mth b4 SPM
  • with my 2nd ex was 1 mth b4 the exam
  • and with my mui tis sem which is 2 days b4 the exam...
arrgghH~!someone save me from the dark~!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true, hard to hurt people when you reject their stuff. But it's not really your fault, it's just different point of view and maybe your 'mui' point of view is just not suitable for this time and place and better off in a different situation. I once put so much effort into a drawing TT Even though people are awed it was not accepted, because it's too complicated to be used as a poster =P I got over it anyway XD

About your ex, I'm not sure whether the problem is with you or your ex. But every time the exam is around my mood can get really mess up, it's not something you can change so easily especially if you're not prepared and confident for the exam and is half the time occupied with worries.

However, if the problem is with your ex being demanding that they didn't get enough time with you or they couldn't tolerate the you that is going to sit for the exam, then it's not really your fault again =/

~U SoNg~ said...

lol nah,my ex aint demanding n stuff..juz some arguement as well..*wonder* y do i alwez end up arguing >.< maybe my own standing point is too high =)

Anonymous said...

So it's you lah *raise eyebrow*

Standing point? Speaking of arguements and fight, i get that a lotttttt XD But it end well, but that is, with friends~~~ XD

What is a relationship without fight? And what is one that can't stand a little fight?

~U SoNg~ said...

quote:
What is a relationship without fight? And what is one that can't stand a little fight?

hurm...i'm say its boring if u doesnt gaduh..haha lol jk..u gotta find tat out urself xD

Anonymous said...

Well, if you think that i am angry because of objections you made, then i guess you don't know much about me.

~U SoNg~ said...

yeah i really do dunno enough of u..