Friday, November 14, 2008

ruined day

I dunno wat's happening in the world,everything seems wrong to me today...everything gets in my way today..

1st : cant study in school,due to some problem... *hate distraction*
basicly all i did was do a lil hw,sleep,wake up play 'chor dai di',then sleep again..then go back

2nd: fuking net
when i gets home,was expecting to get a smooth net mana tau the cibai streamyx keep dc me off..while playing dota,dced me few rounds..

3rd: fuking asshole pengecut
n if u wants to play dota,n u got pawned early...dont leave..if u plans to leave,juz dont play the fuking game u bitches..

4th: The rain
i thought of after such long day,maybe i can relax myself a bit my playing basketball..mana tau RAIN pulak~!!arggh..i'm juz fuking pissed off right now..ntg went well

8 comments:

pinkpurple said...

aiyo..
chill la..
cool !!~
so mang zhang also no use la..

~U SoNg~ said...

well..i think u r more mang zhang than me at times...the only diff between us is,i dont tell everyone out in public,while u shout n scream out of it... *think back of jogoya nite* =P

Anonymous said...

*tooooott* -reads reads reads *tooooot*

Wah ai~ So many censored word @@
Mr. Camp leader *eye shines in 'admiration'* during camp hor, don't forget to jaga language you know~~~ You know lah~~~ Got many innocent people like me go to camp wan you know~~~ HAHAHAHAH!!!

JK~ don't marah, don't marah XD

Yeah, the internet mmg slow sikit, i wonder why =S

~U SoNg~ said...

haha,nah i will surely jaga..xD

pinkpurple said...

wei..
said dy ma don talk about it..
T.T

~U SoNg~ said...

to ahsleyshin:

talk about wat oh??

pinkpurple said...

why always spell my name wrongly? swt swt...
nvm nvm... =P

~U SoNg~ said...

lol...larr typo lar...