Thursday, November 27, 2008

A day of mine

Planned to go college in the morning,but mana tau watashi over slept...supposely had to send my auntie to shah alam sec 17 bus station..i woke up at 11.30am,check the time on my hp n i go:"shit~!!i had to send my auntie to bus station" went downstairs to check n she's not home d..well probably dad sent her off..

my earlier plan was go college to study after sending my aunt,but...bleh..lazy lah..then go down mkn,play a game of dota wit my bro then my mum came back..then gotta stop *she nags alot when its exam season* so i off the com =(

went back to sleep after tat...wake up,then sleep,then wake up again,then sleep...few times la..till bout 5pm..my mum got me frighten..she dare wit me the cane..rofl..then i totally woke up..haha..

then went to play bb wit seh ming a while..yup,its juz 2 of us..its damm hard to kumpul ppl at last second..juz went there to shoot some ball tho then raining d.. =.= pretty annoying,rain non stop when we wanna play bb..

as usual,its wed,so gotta send sis to ballet..went to watch 'IGOR' wit a fren of mine..quite funny..its bout tis guy who's a hunch back who wants to b a evil scientist..lol..its pretty funny movie tho..worth to watch i guess..then go to arcade with her..played quite a few of the stupid games..we played something like zuma deluxe,damm funny..haha...play bb as well then went back home cuz its late.. ^^


No comments: