Friday, November 28, 2008

Camp souvenir sample

hey peeps i needs ur comments on the souvenir i'm making..its for my kajang camp's souvenir for all the campers and some of the speakers..i'll explain how it looks like by the pics below:

well here's the steel holder..it gonna b used to hold a card and a rock will b glued to the bottom part to make it stand up..

here is how it looks when it has a card on top of it

tadaaa,tis is how the whole souvenir looks like,only that i replace the rock with my pc mouse instead for the moment..couldnt find a rock immediately,haha..but the rock size should b around that size of my mouse..


so what do u all think?all comments r welcome,n plz do write the comments on tis blog post not in the chat box..plz n thx ^^

9 comments:

sehming said...

bagger yeu song...kutuk me in my mummy's blog comment...i spam u!!!

Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam you!!!
kekekekekekek!c u dare to kutuk me samore not...xp

sehming said...

eh...that thingy...if u twist it more n put some decorations...it will be nicer...the thing in the pict looks too simple...my bboy oso know how to make...kekekek! souvenir=memories=something nice^^

~U SoNg~ said...

0.o 1 of my frens ask me to twist more too..thx for the idea sm,i luv u...wahhhaha

Eng Yi Hong said...

You 2 kept hanging out then tak ajak me la. Like that la now. Nvm, i understand that yeu song luv seh ming. So nvm lo. I mean i duwan to be lamp post. haha

Anonymous said...

Not bad.
But if the rock is as big as the mouse...
Thats very big lah =|
I think only lor,
But if it's need for stability then no choice lu...
It will be nice if the 'card' it hold is not rectangular,
maybe flower, leaf, heart shape.
With varieties of colours so not all is the same shape.
If it's laminated lagi bagus,
Because the colour may run after some time.
Kerja memang banyak sikit lah =P
Are you planning to put buddhist quotes on it?

sehming said...

ur friend is right usong...if its not laminated...it will get rusty easily...if that thing is stainless steel den its alright la...mana tau keep 3weeks den masuk rubbish bin d...

~U SoNg~ said...

to jane:
haha thx jane,i shall start asking c who got laminate machine..

to sm:
u dong,ppl saying bout the card,u say the steel..

Anonymous said...

Laminate the steel!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
LAMINATE IT!! I DARE YOU TO!

~U SoNg~ said...

lmao,who the heck wanna laminate the steel..u guys are mad