Sunday, August 2, 2009

what been happening recently..hurm..

Well recently i had

  • stomach ache - which upsets me alot bout 5 days or so..damm mah fan,go class also no mood to study
  • kaki tempang - dunno how 'lucky' more can i be..playing basketball on friday noon,and when i'm trying to grab the ball when rebound,i step on the damm whole in the middle of the court and terseliuh my ankle..hurts like mad,but i was only keep saying:
"aww aww aww,pain pain pain!!dont touch me~" *while ppl trying to help or move me to the side cuz i was sitting in the middle of court and they cant play >.< *

  • Rest 30 min after that and someone has to go back home,so i ganti him..masuk team je,score like 5-6 points(max 11points) lol..and they keep saying,ehh u song,u sure u sakit kaki or not nih..damm tiu lor still can score so many..LOL
  • maid message my leg - i was shouting like mad for the nite..LOL
  • work - was suppose to work for saturday and sunday for the 180 bucks..haiz,mana tau this leg like this and when i woke up in the saturday morning,hurts me much more..i could barely walk around for long..So i gotta call ivan up at 6.15am to ganti me >.<
  • yesterday(saturday) went to the bball court,say wanna go watch ppl play only..end up playing game also..hahah *that's what happens when ur a bball addict =P *
and..I'M BOUT TO DO THE SAME THING IN 2 HOURS TIME..waiting time to tick till 5.30pm then WOOO ,bball time again <3

No comments: