Thursday, August 13, 2009

electricity out

Yesterday nite when i was bout to have a wave on utopia,stupid TNB dunno wat prob cause the whole housing area of mine goes dead..damm tiu,and i had to send an sms over to Singapore to tell my fren help me to log on my account.

anyway its 12am that time..i tried calling daniel up,but he had to rush on his reading for exam on friday..then i tried calling ivan,as usual he sure np wan..lepak anytime can..went to meet him up in AC,lepak2 play pool for an hour+ or so..till bout 3am >.<>

I hang on to myself cuz i need to do another attack on utopia at 6am,so tahan no matter how sleepy am i...But in the end i went to sleep for 15 min before 6am,i seriously beh tahan d that time and i told my king on utopia to spam my phone at 6am..still woke up 20 min late,but that's fine i guess...skali siap utopia stuff terus say bye,lie down on the floor,and bammm~ tido terus.. *too sleepy* that's me for a nite =)

No comments: